|A cat talks to a frog|
- If you haven't seen it, you need to check out my last post covering the HoH wall comp on the live feeds.
- I'll wait until you come back.
- Hmmm... hmmm
- Okay! Alex is the new HoH, a well-deserved win.
- The big buzz overnight is about the votes.
- They know they can dismiss one as Jessica's.
- What about the other two?
- Elena is trying to convince Alex it must have been Christmas, maybe Kevin.
- Alex previously said she would aim her target at couples in the house.
- Is that changing?
- It seems that it almost goes without saying that Jessica will go on the block just due to the fact that she's alienated all.
- Jessica was actually quite strong in that comp last night.
- Elena's anti-Christmas thing might just be to protect Mark ... or herself. After all, they're one of the couples.
- Paul is trying the anti-Ramses angle, telling Alex that Ramses was asking people to create chaos.
- Um, no. That didn't happen, Paul. A kid who can't really throw a comp isn't going to tell people to vote to evict him!
- As it stands, it's not clear other than Jessica for the block.
- But, who knows?
- Maybe that's not even clear.
- We'll know tonight!
|Should Mark worry?|