|Is it that cold in there?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Paul Plans:
- Okay ... so Jessica's demands have been met.
- For the moment, at least.
- She will not use the hex and will sacrifice Cody this week.
- Paul will take Jason off the block during the veto meeting.
- In return, they (Paul and company) will keep Jessica safe the next two weeks and Alex will be voted out next.
- I mean ... what could go wrong here?
- Well, Paul doesn't want Alex out.
- But he doesn't tell Jessica that.
- Elena thinks she needs to separate herself from Mark for her own game.
- Honestly, I don't think that will help her much.
- She obviously was never that into Mark in the first place. I think any convenient man would have sufficed her needs.
- Mark, on the other hand, was smitten. He's often more of a teenager than a man and that includes how he is with women.
- He's hurt.
- Maybe he and Josh can work on a true bromance instead.
- Paul, when not around certain hamsters, is beside himself with glee thinking this new plan might actually work.
- He amazes himself.
- In between smooching sessions, Jessica and Cody had their relationship ups and downs talks.
- I think Jessica's eyes are opening in regard to how Cody is and might also be on the outside.
- "Maybe I'm supposed to be alone," says Cody.
- Hey, there's nothing wrong with that! Well, unless you're miserable alone, that is.
- There are other rifts going on in the house -- Josh is being a pain, Mark is irked that Josh gets away with it, etc.
- Kevin told Jason that Cody told him he'd be willing to bow out of the game to give Jessica a chance in it.
- Paul is being cautious. He doesn't want Jessica to feel threatened. After all, until the hex is not used on Thursday, there is room for changed minds.
- Paul thinks he might pull Jessica off with the veto, put Alex up and let Jessica think Alex will be voted out.
- Jessica herself is of two minds about the hex -- America gave it to her, so she should use it and Cody keeps changing his mind whether he should stay or go.
- Mark is now forlorn and lovesick. Poor baby. Elena certainly isn't the woman for him anyway. He just doesn't see it that way.
|Not really a worldly dude|
|A man with a plan. And a Plan B.|
|No, I haven't won a comp yet!|
|Breaking up is hard to do|