|Kevin tells stories to the crowd|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bamboozlement:
- If you're not up to snuff -- Alex took herself off the block. Cody, after supposedly "working with" Paul and Christmas, tried to put Paul up. Paul brought out his Pendant of Protection. So, Cody put Christmas on the block after he previously told her he'd be loyal and they'd make it to jury.
- Fireworks before the 4th ensued!
- A shot rang out!
- The maid screamed!
- Er. Ahem.
- It's not looking too good for Jillian right now.
- Even Cody's "people" were blindsided by his choice.
- Even his best buddy Mark, talked with Christmas and is willing to work with her.
- Cody's bunch thinks it makes them ALL look bad like they were in on the decision.
- And, they weren't.
- It definitely looks like most of Cody's group will defect and vote Jillian out.
- Jessica remains loyal-ish to Cody. Even she was upset about being totally blindsided and Cody telling Paul that "many" people said he was causing issues.
- Alex still wants to split up the couples.
- Josh has calmed down. His loyalty will also be to Christmas because she consoled him when he was down.
- Kevin is still the entertainment in the house -- he's no threat to any of them in physical comps. But, if he makes it to the end game, he just might win socially.
- Cody's "people" Matt and Raven have already committed their vote to keep Christmas.
- The Christmas people want to make sure they have the votes. They don't want a tie because Cody would vote out Christmas.
- Cody thinks he still has the majority of the votes backing his decision.
- I guess we'll see.
|I'm either the best or worst BB player|
|I love to snag bad screen shots|
|Has calmed down a lot|