|Talk, talk, talk|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Redundant Rodents:
- Not a heck of a lot going on due to the inevitability of the Backdoor Cody Plan.
- In a conversation with Elena, Mark said his normal breakfast is ten eggs, a bowl of oatmeal and more.
- Oh my.
- No wonder he's such a big guy!
- Kevin is worried because Alex is telling Jason that Kevin was the flip vote.
- Paul told him he'd straighten things out with Jason and reminded Kevin of their $25,000 secret.
- Alex complained that Matt was drinking diet soda while he's a Have Not. He didn't know (he says). Then he put salad dressing on his slop, also not allowed, I guess.
- Apparently salad dressing might be allowed. They have a list of no-nos and it's not on the list.
- I find Alex's bathing suit almost akin to practically naked. It's not just me -- BB told her she can't be in the Diary Room wearing it. Heh. She complained that the guys can go in there shirtless.
- Ramses kind of admitted to Christmas that he didn't throw the Veto comp (as he agreed with Paul he would do). He told her that he made a promise to himself that he would never throw a comp and kept that promise.
- Paul and company aren't the only ones mad at Ramses over not throwing the comp and almost winning.
- Alex told Jason how mad she is about it. After all, had Ramses won, she might have been the one going home this week.
- Christmas's foot surgery will be happening Wednesday.
- That's a scary thought. I can only hope she remains in the game. But she certainly would have a valid reason to back out if she needs to do so.
- Cody smiled.
- I almost fainted.
- They're all sleeping as I get this posted.
|Too much whispering!|
|He smiled and his face didn't crack|