|He grew up on Darling Street|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Capricious Cats:
- Ramses is very worried.
- As he should be.
- He went to Jessica, telling her he knew he was Plan B when he was on the block before and thinks the majority will vote him out.
- Jessica told him to talk to people, see where they stand.
- Um. Okay. But they do LIE. It's Big Brother. They're gonna lie, silly girl!
- She said she would also talk to people.
- Remember, Jessica, they will LIE!
- She assured Ramses that he will not go home this week and told him that she has her own Plan B that will keep him in the house.
- She told him she doesn't want to blow his game and won't do it.
- Now, of course, we know she has Plan B and a Plan C.
- Plan B is that she holds the PoV -- she could save him and put someone else up on the block with Josh.
- Plan C is that she has the Halting Hex power.
- Josh is still "not talking" or even acknowledging Jessica and Cody. If they enter the kitchen when he's there, he walks out without a word said.
- Kevin has the initials of all of his brothers tattooed on one arm. But not his sisters. Hmm.
- Jessica didn't realize live feeders have audio, not just video. Now, if all we had was video it would be either (A) really, really more boring than it actually is or (B) more exciting because we could use our own imagination with the dialogue!
- Josh talked at length to the camera (us). He's sure he's staying this week and is planning on being nice because everybody will be jury votes.
- Ha! Like he's going to make it to the end. No way, Joshay! They don't LIKE you. They're using you and often mock you behind your back!
- Well, not really Kevin. He kind of defends Josh a bit saying he's a kid.
- Josh doesn't want to be nice to Mark or Cody.
- Well, I don't think they want to be nice to him, either.
- Josh says he's going to keep pretending to be miserable so that Jessica and Cody will be sure he's the one going home.
- Of course, if Jessica doesn't step in and do something to save Ramses, Josh will be staying.
- But, under no circumstances will he ever win this game. He won't make it to the Final Two and, if pigs fly and he does -- no jury would vote for him to win pretty much no matter who's at the end with him.
- That's it for now.
- The PoV Meeting will be today. Hopefully Jessica will save Ramses. I think he's the one I'd rather see in the house over Josh.
- Oh, Josh is good for kerfuffles and even a brouhaha, but in his down time he's practically non-existent.
|No one gets between me and my cat ears!|
|They deserve each other|
|Definitely the better player than Cody|
|Is very concerned he will go home|