|Late night studying.|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hotheaded Hamsters:
- Oh my.
- Paul, not quite believing that Jessica has some power to save both her and Cody for a few weeks, put both Jessica and Cody on the block.
- They're on the block with Jason, the third nominee who lost the Temptation Challenge.
- Mark won that challenge, so he can't be nominated this week.
- Paul says if both Jessica and Cody are indeed safe, no harm no foul. He has back-up nominees and, in his worst case scenario -- Josh might go home.
- But, of course, Paul thinks it's some kind of safety and doesn't realize that his entire HoH might go moot if Jessica uses the Halting Hex.
- Paul told Jessica time and time again that she's safe. She's only in the mix because of Cody.
- Cody (and Jessica) confronted Paul about the nominations.
- I thought there would be fisticuffs!
- Not on either Paul or Jessica's part, mind you.
- But Cody's rage was almost to that point.
- He seemed to make himself bigger -- like you're supposed to do if you come upon a bear.
- Seeing as Cody's only bigger than Paul as far as men go in the house, it wasn't really needed.
- He got in Paul's face almost egging Paul to hit him.
- Paul told him to leave the room.
- "What are you going to do about it?!?!" -- Cody.
- Paul called him emotional and just held his ground, telling Cody to leave the HoH room.
- Jessica escorted Cody out.
- Paul told Jessica he's willing to talk to her anytime.
- Then, Paul's bravado returned and he shouted things that Cody had said in the room from the balcony and calling Cody out as an emotional baby.
- Cody had claimed that Paul treated the others like dogs and bragged about how great he is in the game.
- Paul yelled it to all the others, rallying them too against Cody.
- Of course, the lesser than alpha males had to get into the fray, too.
- Josh started yelling at Mark about how he mistreated him last week and how they will pay.
- Oh my.
- Out of the four guys involved in the shouting matches, only Paul came off as quasi-reasonable. He would not let himself be egged into something he'd regret.
- Yet he would shout things after the threat of a punch in the face left the room.
- Heck, this was better than TV!
- I love me a good brouhaha.
- In other news, Elena told Mark that she cannot go home this week. She's counting BB as a career move and needs to stay in entertainment. She has no job to go back to, nor a home to return to come October. Her mother has her dogs. She told him BB is her job.
- I say, she better learn how to flip burgers or something. She's not going to make it in Hollywood!
- They got BB Storm Watch bulletins on the video monitor. So, most of them studied through the night expecting that to be the veto comp.
|A cat and a cowboy.|
|For her, every day is Christmas.|
|I must stay. I have no job, no home.|
|Happiness is a tutu and lint roller.|
|Nobody likes Cody!|
|Posturing for a brouhaha.|