Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of a New Power of Veto Winner:
- I'm really liking the animals for adoption they're using when the feeds are blocked! Smart thinking on the part of someone.
- The veto players were picked this morning. In addition to Josh, Ramses and Jessica we have Christmas, Cody and Jason.
- Believe it or not, Cody did NOT win the PoV!
- A girl beat him.
- JESSICA holds the Power of Veto and is the HoH who made the nominations of Josh and Ramses.
- Is it a Backdoor Plan in motion?
- Surprisingly, it doesn't seem to be.
- Cody and Jessica talked about how Josh needs to go, dating back to the rumored peeping at the girls in the shower incident.
- Cody told Mark he's safe.
- Jessica says she's not going to change the nominations.
- Perhaps they're thinking this one through and realize that they might not have the votes to oust Paul.
- If I were in the house, I'd want to work to get Paul out. Cody screwed up by not working with people before.
- Of course, things can change between now and when the Veto Meeting goes down on Monday.
- We'll have to see. But it does look like we'll probably be bidding adieu to Man-Child Josh.
|I just don't get indoor sunglasses|
|Oh my gosh. Is he guffawing?|
|Kevin isn't a target ... for now.|