|You guys on 19 are so much better for me!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Social Butterflies:
- Oh my gosh ... a whole lotta nuthin' happened.
- No brouhahas to speak of.
- Not even a real kerfuffle.
- So, this is mostly observational tonight.
- I watched Jess and Cody talking alone in the kitchen -- just talk about school sports they took part in and stuff. He came across as almost normal until ...
- ... the BB voice told all the hamsters to go into the house. All of a sudden he became Mannequin Man, just sitting and staring.
- It's not like he doesn't know these people by now.
- He makes my reaction in crowds look normal.
- Paul is still Paul. He's overplaying his social game, methinks. He was telling them how much better they are than the BB18 cast.
- He's definitely bitter over the vote last season even though he told them he liked Nicole the best of all in the house -- even over Victor.
- He and Victor have grown apart since the end of the season. No surprise there!
- Then there's Josh. He has calmed down and now seems to be scrambling to try to redeem himself.
- Too late. He's already proved to be a loose cannon.
- No, I don't know why Kevin told Paul he took the money. Perhaps so that Paul might have some kind of loyalty to him for getting him back in the house.
- But, we know that if Kevin had hit his buzzer, most of the others tried.
- He would have made it back in just as he did.
- In the strategy arena -- Alex told Cody she'd save Jillian with the veto if he would protect her and put Jason on the block. Cody does seem to have something to prove with his loyalty to Alex, said he will protect her until they get to jury.
- We still don't know how Alex ended up on the block in Megan's place.
- Alex thinks Cody threw the PoV to her.
- How did he end up putting her on the block? Gah! It's driving me bonkers.
- There ya go ...
|I'm ready for my close-up|
|Roaming Ramses carrying deep knee squats|
|Showing his sensitive caring Josh persona|