|What am I doing in this handbasket?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Recycled Hamsters:
- From my last brief update, you know: Jessica won HoH, Ramses and Josh are on the block.
- Blocked to the live feeds, Christmas played in the HoH comp and apparently actually did quite well.
- Not as well as Jessica, mind you.
- Paul might not be the backdoor plan -- it just might be Mark.
- Cody says he wasn't shown his goodbye messages but Alex and Christmas are concerned.
- I doubt they showed them to the Sequestered Four as it would affect the game if they went back in.
- Paul held a Friendship Chat.
- They gathered and talked romance, love, dates, biggest fears, etc.
- Ramses hasn't found the one and doubts he ever will.
- Kevin told him he was still young.
- Yep, 21 is barely out of childhood.
- Even Cody and Jessica participated in the Chat.
- For a few moments, Cody had a personality. Then it went away again and he sat quietly staring.
- Later in the HoH room, Jessica told Cody they shouldn't isolate themselves this time around.
- Cody balked saying that he didn't want others to run his game.
- Hasn't he learned a lesson?
- Cody was telling Jessica about his mother referring to his father as "Daddy" and treating him like a child. He must have said, "I've killed people." at least three times. Is he proud of that? Hmm.
- Raven claims that she's a MENSA member. @@
- Josh and Jason were thrilled when midnight came along and they could chow down. Two weeks on slop is rough!
- A side note: I wish they'd bring back the old food comps they used to have where the entire house has to win the food for the week. It's better than slop and that was a comp they used to air on the live feeds! Are you hearing me, Allison Grodner? Food comps rock!
- Mark thinks that Jessica has made it clear that she wants Josh to go home this week.
- I didn't see her really indicate that. I know others want to keep him.
- The dude does have issues, but so does Mark.
- So there you go. It SOUNDS like Mark might be the replacement if one of the nominees comes off the block. It SOUNDS like Paul is getting along with Jessica and Cody.
- But I won't be making any wagers.
|Dancing for the camera|
|Mr. Personality is back|
|Ramses hasn't found love|
|Sharing a moment|
|Scooting around the house|