|Jessica has Alex's cat ears|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bored Bores:
- One thing I forgot to mention in my last feeds report -- Alex told Paul they need to keep an eye on Kevin because, after all, when he's not in the BB house, he's a thug. She said she likes him, but they need to be aware of him.
- Paul at first defended Kevin, then agreed to keep his eyes open.
- Today, after the dust from the kerfuffle settled, was uneventful.
- Oh, little stuff here and there, but ... YAWN!
- Matt and Raven talked about how it might be best if Christmas leaves the house sooner rather than later. It's not a great environment for healing and it might end up being detrimental to their own games, especially if they need to depend on her to win a PoV comp or such.
- Alex and Jason both said that Jessica lied to them about Raven. They've decided that Josh and Jessica are psychopaths.
- Say what?
- Then they talked about how they'd like it if Josh won HoH because he'd put Raven and Matt on the block.
- These hamsters are all over the place!
- Christmas is still wanting to clarity the Dominque situation.
- Mark told her not to poke the bear.
- Mark is still hoping Jason won't use the PoV because he knows he'll be on the block with Dominique.
- Dominique talked to Jessica. She mentioned God a lot and said he talks to her.
- She claims she heard "Paul, Paul, Paul."
- Oh my.
- Was it followed by: "Snake, Tempter, Infiltrator"?
- I figured out part of why Dominique comes across to me as condescending in these talks. She smiles all the time while being upset, serious and not in smiling kind of situations. I find that kind of odd, kind of creepy and definitely condescending as if she's talking to a small child.
- Paul told Alex that Jason needs to use the PoV -- Mark has been talking to Dominique a lot, plus will campaign to vote out Jessica instead of Dominique.
- He advised Alex not to tell Jason the planned renom.
- Dominique talked to us about Paul disrespecting her "father" - God and taking over all of the others.
- Hey, if any of them had bothered watching last year's show, he was the person who really deserved to win. If they're just using him now, fine. If they fall for him, he will deserve to win again.
- Boring little critters today in the house ...
|Matt is just kind of there this season|
|The smiling while angry is disturbing|
|Secret hand codes? Nah.|