|Mark's one shoulder dwarfs both of them|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Dealing Dilemmas:
- Paul is thinking the temptation Jessica has might just save one person. He's considering pulling Jessica off the block.
- His plan would be to put Elena up in her place, Cody would go home.
- Kevin believes that if any girl is on the block, Christmas will vote that girl out. Hmm.
- Paul talked to Jessica, once again reiterating that everyone likes her. It's just that, with Cody (Public Enemy #1) at her side, she will always remain on the outside, a target.
- She ended up telling him that, using her hex, she can pull everyone off the block.
- She tells him there would be no eviction at all.
- In other words, his latest HoH reign would be all for nothing.
- Jessica tells him she refuses to take part in any plan that will send Cody home.
- Sigh. That would be a game-changing move for her. In my opinion, she has a decent sense of the game, better than most playing this season. If not for Cody, she'd be a contender for the win.
- Paul pointed out that she'd definitely make jury if she doesn't use it and Cody goes home.
- The person going home this week should be the last pre-jury.
- She says she wants to be in jury with Cody if neither of them make it further down the line.
- Paul kept trying to convince her that Cody is ruining her game and she has a chance without him in the picture.
- Alas, to no avail.
- Well ... maybe ...
- Jessica laid down the rules if she doesn't use the hex to save herself and lets Cody go -- she wants safety for two weeks and Alex to be voted out the next HoH.
- Um. Gee, isn't Paul in a secret alliance with Alex?
- Shh. It's a secret.
- Paul assured her he could fulfill her first demand. He's not as sure on the getting Alex out.
- Jessica is adamant about the Alex bit. She says she feels like she's being bullied in the game and those are her demands. She would like them met.
- Well, that sends Paul into a tailspin! He has to run around to all of his peeps, adjusting things a bit for each of them.
- Cody and Jessica ended up in a kerfuffle without anyone mentioning she might be ready to throw him to the wolves!
- Paul told Alex of the plan, telling her that they'll be faking the target on her and there will be another blindside.
- Heh. Paul said that Cody has a "small man complex."
- Takes one to know one!
- Paul is the smallest guy in the house while Cody is shorter than most of the women.
- Paul and his peeps decide to go with a Make Cody Miserable Plan.
- Um. I think he's there already and has been for weeks with the exception of the Jessica benefits.
- A meeting was held with Jessica (sans Cody) and a group. She agreed not to use the hex (and thus sacrifice Cody) if Alex goes out next.
- Um, well, it is BB. I wouldn't trust any of them!
- Jessica asked they be nice to Cody. After all, he has post-war stuff going on in his head.
- I don't know. I watched as Jessica asked him the ranks he attained in both the Air Force and Marines.
- "Uh is not an answer," I say in my best Judge Judy voice.
- Now, you KNOW the rank you attained on the military as well as you KNOW whether you graduated school or not. Why did he hesitate on both answers? Thinking up a lie?
- Things are all convoluted in the house.
- And, so is my mind.
- Until tomorrow ...
|Pigs are flying! They're playing pool again.|
|A cowboy without a hat|
|Adding to repertoire - the sneer stare|
|Paul and Jessica talk game|