|He's surprised to still be in there|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Misfit Toys:
- The big worry on Paul's side and hope for Cody/Jessica is that there is some sort of Battle Back.
- I think it's a valid worry.
- I haven't really seen any gone besides Megan and Cameron out on the post-show interview circuit. Perhaps I just haven't looked since Jillian went.
- But if they're being sequestered, we should be able to pick up on that sooner than the house hamsters will.
- While Josh thinks he's the most picked-on disliked one in the house (and makes all those "victim noises" according to Cody), Ramses seems to take the prize for that.
- Since Kevin lied to Cody and Jessica about his vote, they're sure it was Ramses betraying them.
- And, Paul is ticked at him for almost winning veto when the deal was to throw it.
- Ramses isn't playing a great game. He's like a kid in a candy store -- great for him, but annoying to the adults around him.
- Watching Kevin, I think he's a huge observer kind of guy. The hamsters love his stories and his sense of humor, but dismiss gameplay. I dunno. I think his wheels are turning.
- Hmm? Did Cody quit his real life job for this? He made a comment to Jessica about needing to figure out what he's going to do for work (after he goes).
- Dang, I would have just asked for a personal unpaid leave of absence. Mind you, I'd never go on the show in the first place.
- Cody complained about all the men on the show intimidated by women.
- I'm surprised he hasn't started grunting like "Tim the Tool Man."
- The ants are back in the kitchen once again.
- Josh had a big conversation with the camera. He claims that he's really on the side of Alex and Jason, but had to stay in favor of the seven with his vote.
- Um, kiddo. That's called playing both sides of the house.
- Not long after that, Christmas worked more at molding her Josh puppet.
- I don't see any other outcome this week than Cody going home.
- I will cry no tears. I don't want him to think I'm making victim noises or being just a weak woman.
|Frogs take off their suits in the pool|
|Elena makes a point|
|Maybe the cat ears make her seem tall|
|Nope, not pin-up material|
|Tells stories, but listens intently, too.|