|Attack of the Baby Powder|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Showmance Mania:
- Alex definitely had a point. Too many showmances going on in the house. They really need splitting up!
- Too bad all of the power this week is in the hands of Jessica (and Cody).
- Raven tried talking Matt (her showmance buddy) into flipping the vote to oust Ramses instead of Josh.
- Matt wants to go with the group vote and not make waves.
- I find it a bit peculiar that it was Raven who spread the rumors about Josh peeping at girls in the shower, now wants to rock the boat and keep him in the house?
- Meanwhile, we know that Christmas has been molding and bonding with Josh for her own (nefarious?) purpose since a few days after the live feeds. She thinks he's someone who might be able to work for her? Hmm.
- Plus, when Cody was gone and the Josh/Mark incident occurred, the talk of the main core of hamsters was that they wanted to keep Josh over Mark. They all seem to think that, while Josh is so emotional and immature, they can USE him. Mark, also emotional and immature, is more of a threat to their own games.
- But they can't change the nominations because Jessica is both HoH and Veto winner.
- She and Cody are vehement about getting Josh out this week.
- And, not only that, but Cody and Mark made nicey-nice and are buds once again.
- There is no indication that Paul will go up as a renom at all. He, Jessica and Cody are at least quasi-working together.
- Paul wants Ramses out over Josh, too.
- That dates back to him thinking Ramses is "sketchy." And, without a doubt, the veto that Ramses was supposed to throw and almost won.
- BB did a rarity for this season and gave the hamsters alcohol.
- Christmas tried to have some but was reprimanded by the BB voice.
- The HoH has routinely been given some alcohol in their basket of goodies. But BB seems to have been holding back on giving enough for the house.
- In other news, during a talk in the HoH room with Cody, Jessica, Elena, Mark and Kevin -- they were talking about some diner in Boston that both Kevin and Jessica know. Kevin said something about going there to collect money and pay out money. After he left the room, Jessica once again mentioned how Kevin must be a gangster.
- Hey, if they think he's Mafia, they can all back down and let him win this season! He's one of the few perks of the house this summer.
- Ew. Also in the HoH room, Elena did an almost pornographic draining of all the beer bottles in the room. What is wrong with that woman?
- In fun and frivolity notes -- Matt dumped Raven from the hammock and attacked her with baby powder. Paul scared Jason and now people are comparing Jason to a fainting goat. Christmas makes beeping noises when she backs up on her scooter.
- And, that's what's been happening.
- It will be interesting if the house flips and votes out Ramses instead of Josh. If I were IN the house, I'd want to talk it over with Jessica and Cody so they're not blindsided.
- But, then again, if they're blindsided, it might make the live feeds more interesting.
- I don't care who ultimately wins. I just want to be entertained until the end of the season. And, you know me -- I'm always on board for a kerfuffle or a brouhaha!
|Can't imbibe due to pain meds.|
|Raven wants Ramses gone this week.|
|Cody is in love. Jessica? Hmm.|
|Through the fish tank|