|Drinks out of a gallon jug of water|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Weird Wackadoodles:
- Going back to before the PoV comp yesterday, back to the Paul/Cody brouhaha ... Jessica talked with Cody afterwards.
- She was livid.
- She didn't puff herself up to look bigger like Cody did to Paul.
- It was all verbal. Basically, she told him he was wrecking what little chance they have to get anywhere in the game. She called him a hothead. She ended up distancing herself from him. Paul was actually the only one to go to her to make sure she was okay and said he's willing to talk with her. He told her that she is liked -- it's just her relationship with Cody and the perception of it in the house that was keeping her apart.
- Now, Paul might be faking any and all concern he has for others in the house. But, a good social game is such a huge part of gameplay in the BB house. If he makes it to the finals, the jury will remember his support, real or not, in the vote.
- Meanwhile, Cody and Mark talked. Both were adamant that their showmances were over.
- Cody claimed that Jessica would always blame him for anything that goes wrong in a future relationship, he'd be the default for blame. Mark said that when Josh was banging pots and pans at him, Elena didn't speak up to defend him at all -- as a matter of fact, she laughed.
- All the love they both have to offer for nought.
- Back to the latest ... Cody and Jessica are snuggling again and Mark is still agog with Elena.
- Paul had a long talk with Mark when Mark asked him how he can save his game. Paul's advice could be wheedled down to back away from Cody.
- The brouhaha between Paul and Cody solidified just about the entire house against Cody.
- But Cody still can't see that his making lone wolf decisions as HoH, lone wolf actions by isolating himself from others, being physically threatening and moody, lying about his age ... nah, none of that stuff is his fault in regard to being a big target and alienation!
- Jessica realizes all this ... and went back into his arms anyway.
- Now Cody is all cynical about the game and is trying to give a "whatever" attitude.
- The Weatherman Veto Comp should be interesting. Apparently Raven and Kevin tied for second to Paul, Jessica got third.
- Most of them, sans Jessica, Cody, Raven ... stayed up all night preparing after BB put out the weather bulletins on the television screen.
- Most of them are wondering how Raven did so well since she didn't study with them.
- Both Cody and Jessica are shocked they did so well in the comp.
- Cody had told Elena earlier in the day that he wanted to quit the game and Jessica won't let him. Hmm.
- Mark is on his second week (bad pick) of Have Not and this week's Have Nots are Christmas, Alex and Elena. Elena had a bad pick this week and will face two weeks of slop. Aw, too bad, so sad for her.
- Oh noes! Someone accidentally broke Alex's cat ears! Kevin was trying to fix them first, then told the cameras Jason broke them! I can see that friendship go on the rocks!
- Josh seems to be pining for Elena. Ew. Double ew even.
- Paul told others he repeatedly asked every way he could in the Diary Room and found out that no one is guaranteed safety for a matter of weeks.
- He said the rules say they can't lie about the temptation, but they can talk about it.
- So far, we know Jessica lied about it when telling the others she and Cody were safe for at least a few weeks.
- Back to after the brouhaha, Jessica told Paul that the hex would affect the HoH (Paul) more than anyone else. She was no longer claiming she and Cody were safe for a few weeks. She told him that she didn't want to use it bit this week she'd have to with both of them on the block and he would find out on Thursday.
- Paul may or may not take Jason off the block with the veto.
- We know it will make no difference. If Jessica and Cody remain on the block, she'll invoke the Halting Hex.
|Mark sits and makes duck faces|
|Jessica and Paul fist bump|
|Kevin makes a point|
|Public Enemy #1|