|Not an investigative reporter|
Here's the latest from inside that Bog Brother House of Toil and Turmoil:
- If you didn't read my evening report last night, now Raven is hurt -- stitches in her foot due to a fall on the stairs.
- The big news overnight is that Dominique's "show" went a bit too far in the questioning ... and answers.
- Alex was the first guest on the show and it was all in fun.
- Ramses was next. I didn't know he was going to college to teach Spanish. The show has made it like he's just all about the cosplay.
- He was fine in his show interview, like the excited kid he is.
- The problem was that Cody actually took part in it, for the first time.
- His fun fact was fine -- he can get out of any pair of handcuffs with a bobby pin. He said BB wouldn't let him bring handcuffs in.
- No surprise there.
- Then he joked about Jessica and not wanting to get into a showmance.
- It went downhill from there.
- Oh, by the way ... he claims it's NOT a showmance.
- Then things got a bit too much into strategy.
- He said he didn't like Paul off the bat, didn't like him last season.
- That actually went over fine.
- But then he implied that Matt and Mark both knew of his plan to get Paul out.
- Cody, who totally screwed up his HoH reign, is smart enough to use the show platform as a last chance to sway the house to keep himself?
- He also said Ramses was probably told to throw himself in this week so only two PoV players would be chosen and he'd be safe.
- Later, Paul and Dominique discussed how the show shouldn't go into strategy.
- The unrest created shouldn't affect Cody going home tonight.
- In other Cody news, he's developed a rash from his frog costume.
|Still rockin' it|
|A fun interview|
|Cody's interview was different|