|Spiffed mouse ears hair for the 4th|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Stars and Stripes:
- As I get this typed up, the feeds are blocked and the hamsters are (probably) on an indoor lockdown.
- Every 4th of July, CBS has big doings on its lot with amplified music and such. We get the shutdown. Hopefully they let the hamsters out to watch the fireworks while the feeds are Kitties!
- Jason was the first one to wish America a Happy Birthday. I still can't get used to him without his hat on. He looks like an entirely different person!
- BB apparently played patriotic songs for their wake-up music.
- But not enough -- they wanted more.
- I could sing for them. But that might make them all self-evict.
- Kevin sang a song from 'Jersey Boys' until BB blocked that.
- He sings better than I do.
- Alex and Jillian talked about the votes to keep Jillian. They think they have Alex, Ranses, Kevin, Jessica, Jason and Josh.
- Hmm. I'm not all that certain Josh, Jason or Kevin will go that way. Maybe.
- Jason is getting irked about Dominque turning to the bible. Now, we know she's very into religion from various interviews and such. But the other hamsters don't know that. Jason thinks it's a new thing.
- I personally don't know why a bible is always in the house.
- I would suggest Cat Fancy magazines instead.
- Alex, though "protected" by Cody, wants Jessica out.
- Jessica would like Alex out.
- And, so it goes on ...
- Alex doesn't seem all that keen on Paul, but did share her Jessica thoughts with him. Paul thinks Jessica is a Mean Girl.
- Cody gave Jessica a pep talk and props for rallying the troops and ensuring that Jillian will remain in the house.
- I don't think so, though.
- I could be wrong.
- Josh Peeping Tom'd some of the girls in the shower. Not cool.
- Christmas thinks the votes against her staying will be Ramses, Jessica, Alex and Jason. She just might lay a guilt trip on Jason for her injury.
- Christmas is very worried about tomorrow's MRI. She doesn't want to get pulled from the game.
- Christmas told Cody that she thinks he threw the PoV to Alex.
- Paul is working on getting Jason to vote to keep Christmas.
- Ohhh! Matt says he has information that could get Cody evicted. He didn't say what it is. But, for some reason, I believe him. Cody is a rather oddly evil kind of dude, methinks.
- Jessica tried to convince Matt that to keep Christmas in is to hurt her (Jessica).
- I think Matt has a mind of his own.
- That's about it for now. At least tomorrow, we can judge whether Cody threw the PoV or not!
|Lounging in the pool|
|Paul looks Fidel-ish in a patriotic cap|