|Not a typical "stay at home dad"|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Not So Trendy Toads:
- I still insist those costumes are FROGS not toads, BB! And, since lily pads are used, they're FROGS. Toads are often more brown, some with spots, many with lumps and their skin is rough. Toads are not usually connected to lily pads.
- I had to get that out of my system.
- The house is in the doldrums today with down time.
- It's even more mundane than the doldrums usually are because this week's eviction is just about set in stone and everybody knows it.
- The most exciting thing I saw on the feeds today was another scrolling banner above them which indicates Thursday will be another late night -- the comp will once again finish out on the live feeds.
- Jessica cried about Cody leaving. He comforted her instead of saying she was making victim noises. That must be one of his reserved for men things.
- Kevin mentioned that he feels sorry for Jessica, but she's done nothing to help her own situation by not interacting with anyone by Cody.
- Others agree.
- Raven comforted her.
- No one is planning on being cruel to her after Cody goes.
- They're just planning on putting her on the eviction list.
- It's been Cody and Jessica with the mean streak -- for example, the laughing about Josh and his crying, thinking of ways to tease him about it when it's obviously a sensitive issue.
- Matt told Christmas that he'd like to make it to jury, but doesn't expect to win. He thinks Raven or Paul have the best chance of winning this season. Of those two, he'd prefer Raven.
- Hmm. He'd prefer his showmance girl (although not AS bad as Cody/Jessica) over Paul? Shocking!
- Kevin's tooth didn't get pulled yet.
- Dang, they're kind of entertaining themselves.
- But they're boring to watch right now.
- I don't anticipate things to get much better tomorrow.
- But Thursday will bring new life into the game.
|Does anyone wear sunglasses indoors?|
|Fitting in better|
|All that and a bag of chips|