|Compact, but mighty.|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Nuthin' Goin' On:
- No brouhahas, no kerfuffles, no nuthin' going on today.
- The most interesting news is the scrolling banner on top of the feeds window which says the feeds will be down "longer than usual" at the end of this week and touting the televised Battle Back on Friday.
- Mark still thinks throwing the pickle juice and hot sauce in Josh's face (and eyes) is just a harmless prank.
- Jason would like to win HoH and oust Christmas. He thinks she makes him feel guilty about her accident.
- I really haven't seen that.
- I think it might be his own conscience that's making him feel guilty.
- Christmas went to the Diary Room and came out with a new black cast and optimistic news from the doctor, saying she's recovering extremely well.
- It's more of a walking cast and she's getting around much better with it.
- Ramses and Paul tried to befriend and catch a large moth in the yard.
- It's like Dominique doesn't live there anymore already. I'll admit I didn't watch every moment of the live feeds -- I have to work for a living and this blog certainly doesn't pay my bills. But I always scout all over the feeds through flashback to get these reports posted and the screencaps up. I didn't see her but once on the feeds. I think she stayed sleeping/exiled herself all day.
- Eek! Christmas's crutch slipped on something on the kitchen floor and she fell. She's fine, though. They don't really need any more injuries in the house.
- I really don't have much more for you.
- I've got something! At one point Kevin called Jason "Josh." Jason told him that he can remember every little thing but his name.
- Now, that's exciting, right?
- Okay ... maybe tomorrow will bring a new kerfuffle ...
|Daily walking laps in the yard.|
|More gruel, please.|
|Picked at his shoulders last year, too.|
|Handling things quite well|
|And then her jaw dropped|