Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Food Fights:
- I got my feeds running late last night and immediately checked out the heated food kerfuffle that happened in the afternoon.
- It all started over a disagreement on double-hitting a ball on the pool table.
- Josh claimed he won the game despite double-hitting the ball because Mark always double hits the ball. The bet they had made was: if Mark lost, he'd drink a glass of hot sauce and pickle juice.
- After much back and forth, Elena told Mark he should throw it on Josh. She immediately said she was joking and it was a bad idea.
- Instead, Mark only listened to the suggestion -- he tossed the hot sauce and pickle juice combination right in Josh's face.
- Ow! Rightfully, Josh was very upset. He ran to flush his burning eyes and they looked very inflamed on the feeds. He wasn't making up the pain.
- How stupid is Mark to do this? It was a silly thing to do had he just thrown it on Josh's chest or something ... but in his face?
- Josh ended up squirting salad dressing and ketchup all over Mark ... but not aimed at his face.
- Mark was chided by the others for the initial attack and agreed he would apologize. But he was a bit like a petulant child pouting about it.
- Then Josh didn't want to accept his apology.
- Thankfully, Josh's eyes seem okay.
- But now we have two huge little boys at war in the house.
- Paul told Alex that Josh is such a loose cannon in these types of scenarios that they need to keep him in there a long time to do their dirty work.
- Mark thinks that Josh over-reacted to the hot sauce and pickle juice. But I bet it really did burn in his eyes. I won't be experimenting to see how much it would burn!
- Mark likens it to fooling around with friends and a baby powder fight they had a few days before.
- But, before he did it, Mark steamed and steamed. I guess it was lucky he didn't do something more violent.
- His own friends tried to tell him that he had gone too far. But he wasn't hearing them. After all, it was all in fun. Right? No! And, he just doesn't get it.
- Now he wants Josh out next week.
- But, as I mentioned before -- Paul thinks they need to keep Josh in for a while.
- In actual tomfoolery, Matt accidentally poked Raven in the eye.
- "They're never going to give us alcohol," claimed Alex.
- Remember, it was tomfoolery which caused Christmas's injury! Tomfoolery can be dangerous!
- Josh thinks Raven is always bad-talking him -- Dominique told him the shower peeping claims .
- He had a long teary talk with Dominique ... who smiled all the way through his tears.
- No, she wasn't being cruel. She just always has that condescending smile when dealing with small children. She was actually sympathetic.
- Alex and Jason know it was Kevin with the hinky vote. They are not happy.
- But it still will be Dominique paying the price.
- Dominique also reached out to Mark, offering to be a shoulder to lean on after the rough day.
- He turned her down, but was irked when Elena questioned him about why Dominique talked to him.
- Oh, geez ...
|Smiles while talking to crying Josh|
|Not going anywhere this week|
|We need to keep Josh in here!|