|He wants everyone to just have fun|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Harried Hamsters:
- Christmas has to go for her MRI tomorrow. There is no break as per x-rays, but there are torn/pulled ligaments. They just want to make sure there's not more damage. BB left her ice packs, ace bandages and Tylenol in the storage room. She said the hospital gave her stronger drugs.
- She insists she'll be fine in a couple of days.
- Kevin too has to take a medical trip out tomorrow. He broke a tooth and, due to today's holiday, it can't be treated until Wednesday. He said they're going to pull it -- obviously not a front tooth! BB gave him Anbesol. (sp?)
- New this year: The BB voice announced that the houseguests must be awake from 9am to 10pm.
- Good. They can't just nap the day away.
- Alex, Ramses and Jason talked about Paul's gameplay, wondering exactly what he's up to.
- But, then again, Alex isn't sure what Ramses is up to, either.
- To me, just observing, I'm not sure Ramses knows what Ramses is up to. He's trying to mingle all over and basically stay below the radar it seems.
- Jessica and Cody still think they have enough votes to vote out Christmas. Jessica thinks Kevin will vote to keep her because of her injury.
- Jason is on board with voting out Jillian. At least that's what he told Paul.
- Interesting ... Jessica said she failed the initial drug test to get on the show. I would guess prescription drugs maybe -- we know that for the last several seasons, we've had a ton of young hamsters on daily meds.
- They were also all tested for STDs. With the way some jump right into beds, that's a good thing. And, yeah, there are always condoms in the storage room.
- Christmas likened Cody's game to psychological warfare in a talk with Elena.
- She has his number.
- Jessica really wants Christmas out -- maybe some of it due to Christmas telling her she's guilty by association for Cody putting her on the block.
- Mark, one of the few who actually kind of sort of seems loyal to his buddy Cody, is drifting away. Dominique told him he needs to distance himself.
- Then, later in the evening, Mark broke down totally, crying to Christmas.
- Mark, most likely a nice guy at heart, says he's not having fun in the house now.
- Well, put on those big boy pants, Mark! You went into a house known for deceit and backstabbing!
- While Christmas and Mark talked, both shed some tears.
- Mark says he needs to separate his gameplay and friendship with Cody. That's not the person he is, he says.
- He says at heart he's a Momma's boy and too emotional. He told Christmas that choosing between supporting two friends, he chose the wrong one (Cody) and apologizes.
- Yet Jessica and Cody still think they have the majority vote.
- Oh my.
- Elena and Matt find it odd that Mark cried to Christmas when he wanted to vote her out yesterday.
- No one really trusts anyone.
- As it should be in the BB House of Madness.
|She insists she's fine|
|Talking about Cody and Jessica|
|Tears of friendship|