|Gag me with a spoon, please|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hamster Hijinks:
- I want to warn you all right now -- there will be NO victim noises allowed in the comments here. None! I don't want to hear it! Buck up, buckos! You've been warned.
- Not a heck of a lot has happened since I last reported.
- Cody and Jessica have exiled themselves from all of the activities that everyone else enjoyed.
- The rest had a pool tournament.
- Then they all celebrated Dominque's birthday at midnight.
- About the most tense moment of the night was when Dominque confronted Mark about being a personal trainer -- she counted the cookies and Reese's cups he ate in one sitting.
- He pretty much just kept smiling.
- Now, Mark could never make it on Survivor -- what he eats in one day would last the show cast for a week on that show.
- Kevin and Ramses are funny to watch when they go at each other. Nothing mean, mind you. Just funny.
- Oh. Kevin won the pool tournament. He has a pool table and probably has been playing pool longer than some of the others have been alive.
- Hmm. Christmas says her surgery (on Wednesday) will take four to six hours. I think she might me she'll be gone that long. I've had knee replacements that took less time than that!
- The BB voice kept reprimanding Josh for both singing and playing with his microphone.
- The BB voice also spoke to all of them who were complaining about the air conditioning.
- Beside the yearly ants, the AC always seems to be an issue.
- They need to stop making victim noises about the AC and deal with it like hamsters!
|What? No cat ears?|
|The crowd of spectators|
|Ate 18 cookies and 25 Reese's cups|