|Mirrors my own reaction about the veto|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Lousy Liars:
- So, Jessica got bamboozled.
- Or, more to the point ... Ramses got bamboozled.
- She believed the lies and didn't use the veto.
- That will pretty much seals the deal that Josh will stay and Ramses will be evicted this week.
- For me, that's good and bad. I enjoy Ramses -- he's like a kid in a candy shop living his dream to be on the show. For the most part, he's pleasant and upbeat. I enjoy the feeds when Kevin and Ramses are messing around together. That's the "bad" of it -- I'll miss the banter and the kid.
- I guess the "good" is that Josh is so explosive. You know me; I like a good brouhaha and giggle at a heated kerfuffle. He's good for that. It will liven up the feeds at times. But, when he's down, he's fairly nonexistent. One thing to note about him -- he talks to the cameras. I wish they all did.
- Jessica and Cody will once again be blindsided this week when the vote comes through.
- That should perk the feeds up for a while.
- In other news -- Kevin said something about having a BankAmericard. Um, hey Kevin ... it's probably been called a Visa card for most, if not all, the lifetime of your fellow hamsters. They probably had no clue what he meant.
- Paul, Kevin and others have been doing a lot of studying the house and its stuff. Paul thinks they're due a memory comp.
- Paul told Kevin they need to memorize the days and not to share with others.
- But Paul won't advise Kevin who to put on the block if he (Kevin) wins HoH. Kevin is thinking both Jessica and Cody.
- Alex suggested to Jason that they just say something like "I hate Josh" if Ramses asks them about their votes.
- Aw, poor kid.
- Heh. Alex says getting hit all the time by others when she was a kid because her last name is "Ow" toughened her up.
- Hmm. Jessica told Kevin about winning the temptation.
- But she lies about it. Maybe she's learning.
- She told Kevin it makes her ineligible to be nominated for four weeks and the punishment would to go to the person nominating her.
- Oh my.
- I don't know how that will play out.
- Apparently Kevin was told in the Diary Room that he came in second for the Temptation.
- Paul quizzed Raven about her disease(s) with others gathered around the hot tub.
- I dunno. She's surely in better shape than I am!
- Kevin went and told Jason about Jessica's Temptation. The lie she gave him, that is.
- Jason told Alex and Christmas. They aren't as believing, though. They think it's too good and Paul probably got the best one this season already.
- Cody caught onto the Save Josh Movement.
- Jessica said it was she was scared would happen.
- Well, she could have saved Ramses with the veto, silly girl!
- Cody thinks Paul is spearheading the movement.
- Well, yeah. But it's not just Paul. It's Paul, Alex, Christmas ... need I go on?
- Thursday's live show should be interesting, to say the least.
|Smile while you can, Ramses|
|No, not a showmance|
|Wants a breakfast sandwich|
|At least he'll add kerfuffles to the mix|
|Listening to Raven talk diseases|