|Don't get French toast in my ear!|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Tedious Toads:
- Wow, it's boring in there today.
- The plan to evict Ramses is still intact.
- Rumblings about it have gotten back to Cody and Jessica.
- But they can't do anything about it.
- Cody says if they vote out Ramses he'll never trust any of them again.
- Well, duh. They voted him out. He shouldn't trust them anyway.
- Kevin told Christmas that Cody told him in three interviews while he was out they mentioned his lack of a social game. Kevin said he knows Cody is trying.
- He's definitely trying to socialize a bit more than he did pre-eviction.
- But the damage is already done.
- In their morning Walk & Talk, Kevin and Jason can be a hoot. Kevin was saying this morning that they're actually in there for 30 years, not 90 days and no one ever leaves. If they do, they come back ... they're not really gone. Well, except for that one girl who ran away.
- Paul, Matt and Raven want Cody out, then Elena before Jessica.
- That is, after Ramses goes this week.
- Jessica has been counting the votes she thinks she thinks are for Ramses to stay. She thinks she has enough.
- I don't think so.
- Remember, they lie.
- I can think of three votes for Josh to go -- Cody, Mark and Elena.
- Josh is in love with Kevin.
- Or, something to that effect.
- He thinks Kevin is the "coolest cat on the block."
- But, of course, Kevin isn't on the block and hasn't been on the block.
- On the block are Ramses and Josh. Of the two, although a tad nerdy, I think Ramses is the coolest.
- Jessica got ticked at Paul's "unsolicited advice" regarding her relationship with Cody.
- Paul told her that it would be different outside the house.
- Cody bristled, saying at least they met naturally while Paul stalked his ex online.
- I don't know how "naturally" meeting in the BB house is. The whole situation is a bit unnatural to me.
- Alex, Paul and Jason talked about Cody's lies and now wonder if he was even ever in the military.
- I personally don't doubt that he was. But I do think he embellishes.
- Jessica still seems a bit jealous about Cody and Alex.
- Oh, give it a break.
- Just lots of small talk happening today.
|Trying to think ahead|
|They wouldn't flip the vote, would they?|
|Morning Walk &Talk|
|Josh's new best friend, Orwell|