|The curse of the stairs|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Racking Up the Injuries:
- It was a fairly boring doldrums day in the house until ...
- Raven fell down the stairs.
- She caught her toe and "split it" on the railing while also hitting her head and elbow.
- Blood and the drink she was carrying went everywhere.
- A doctor stitched her toe/foot up. The doctor came to the house. They didn't let us watch.
- Five stitches. Ouch.
- She doesn't have to leave. She won't be allowed to participate in any comps which immerse the foot in water for a while.
- So, we have Mark with a broken/jammed/whatever finger in a splint from early on. Christmas is away having surgery on her foot.
- And now Raven.
- Forget the curses doled out in the Den of Temptation! I think the house is cursed!
- Or, just clumsy.
- In other news, Kevin just can't get over the fact that Cody lied about his age -- saying he was younger than his actual age of 32.
- It doesn't make any sense to Kevin (nor me, really). It's a stupid lie. Kevin easily figured out he was older and is befuddled why anyone would bother with such a stupid lie.
- Oh, by the way ... Paul shirks at blood.
- Kevin, Cody and Mark were the ones who rushed to the rescue of Raven.
- Cody offered to carry her down the stairs.
- She ended up hopping with help instead.
- While I'll admit it was gallant of Cody to offer, it probably would have been dangerous as the blood, broken glass and whatever she was drinking made it slick.
- Oh, well.
- That's how the hamster tumbles.
- They've been on an indoor lockdown while tomorrow's endurance comp is being set up.
- Yes, I plan to cover that as it airs on the live feeds tomorrow.
- Cody is still going home tomorrow night.
|Pride goes before the fall|
|Ramses trims the back|
|Paul feeds the fish|
|Paul frightens the fish|
|I won't miss this, not at all|
|Lots of blood|