Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Lonesome Losers:
- I don't have anything for you.
- Nothing is really going on.
- That's it.
- To be honest, little has been happening.
- They had the Den of Temptation today and whoever won isn't talking to either them or us.
- So, there's a lot of speculation on that.
- There's also a lot of speculation that there will be a battle back this week.
- They're correct on that, as we know.
- Some are saying that Paul is cozying up to Jessica in case Cody returns.
- Paul claims he wouldn't want to work with someone he backdoored.
- They not only feel someone will return this week, but that next week is a double eviction.
- Mark hasn't done anything incredibly stupid today ... yet.
- Dominique says she wants to host a show tonight.
- No one really wants to go.
- Paul wants people to make Jessica feel a bit nervous about the vote tomorrow.
- But that's going to be hard because Dominique has now alienated everyone and isolated herself.
- The time stamp on the BB live feeds is way off.
- But I know what time it is.
- Christmas led some exercises. Her new cast is still bulky but not AS bulky.
- Kevin is antsy with no yard. He thinks it's cruel of BB.
- Ramses thinks Jessica is going around trying to make him look sketchy.
- I really don't have much more.
- I have no more.
|Not a showmance|
|She's got her cat ears back.|
|Definitely won't win this season.|
|"I've never lied in this game."|