|The happy couple|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bombastic Blindsides:
- I really don't have much new and exciting to share with you.
- Today was more of a repeat of yesterday -- Paul and others scheming to keep Josh in, Jessica worried that she will be blindsided and Ramses will be voted out, hamsters doing the "if I win HoH' scenarios, etc.
- Cody is less worried about Ramses going home than is Jessica. Oh, he seems to be catching on that there is the chance. He thinks Ramses is a good kid, has done nothing wrong and deserves to be in the house while Josh deserves to go home.
- However, Jessica is feeling real guilt about it.
- She should have listened to her gut feelings and saved him with the veto.
- Josh is still acting all defeated and a broken man-boy.
- But he promises a real show tomorrow.
- We'll see about that.
- Paul is concerned about the last Temptation -- who got it, what is it and what is the curse. Jessica told people she got it, but lied about its powers, claiming it gave her safety.
- They're worried about either a reset or a double eviction.
- Jessica doesn't think Elena will stay loyal to Mark.
- Well, duh.
- Ramses is going around trying to secure votes.
- So, they lie to him. I think he knows they're lying.
- They've been on indoor lockdown since around noon their time due to comp construction in the yard.
- Something tells me it won't be the memory comp that Paul and Kevin have been studying for!
- Yes, I lived dangerously and ended the above sentence with a preposition. I'm wild like that, y'know.
- Jessica keeps talking to Elena about the possible blindside.
- Well, that's the wrong person; Elena isn't in on the plan.
- Matt really wants Mark out before the jury. He thinks Mark is a big bully.
- A lot of them, once again this year, seem to have the goal of making jury rather than the dream of first place.
- I never understand that.
- Sure, they get paid the $1000 a week stipend. But that's not really riches, I wouldn't think.
- Jessica and Cody talked about her Halting Hex.
- She said she'll most likely use it to save him (Cody) because he'll probably be the target before her.
- That's it.
|Very, very worried|
|At least she cooks.|
|Kevin reading the slop accompaniments|
|There's been a scooter theft|