Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Drifting Drama:
- Yeah, we're still in those down time doldrums awaiting the eviction.
- But there are a few undertones going on right now.
- Undertone 1: Paul is setting up Ramses for the fall. He (Paul) never cared for Ramses and feels betrayed that Ramses almost won the PoV after they made a deal he'd throw it and be safe (in order to set Cody up for the backdoor).
- Now Paul is going around planting the seed that Ramses took the 25 grand temptation that resulted in Paul coming in the house.
- Keep in mind that Paul is the ONLY person in the house other than Kevin who knows it was indeed Kevin taking that money.
- Undertone 2: Lots of anti-Christmas sentiment is going around.
- And I'm not talking the holiday.
- Elena, Mark and Paul had a long talk about how she's changed and is trying to run the house.
- In other news, Jason and Josh know they're on the fringes. Now they're advising each other on strategy.
- Oh my.
- Meanwhile, Josh is spending more time socializing and getting along with the core Paul group.
- They affectionately call him "Meatball."
- But, at least they don't torment him for being emotional.
- Jessica and Cody? Who are they? They might as well already be gone. They have been avoiding all of the others since Jessica cried to Raven.
- Dominque (and Christmas to a lesser extent) are trying to get Mark to eat a healthier diet.
- No one wants to see Mark go on slop due to his usual humongous intake of food daily.
- Kevin is still getting along with everyone. His social game so far is remarkable -- he's funny, he's not mean to anyone, he has a heart for the less popular while he's in with the In Crowd, too.
- Plus he's the most entertaining hamster in the house.
- That's all for now ...
|Sticking together ...|
|Hook, line and sinker|