|The Happy Couple|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of No Nose-to-Nose:
- I would guess it was due to Cody's body language -- glowering, arms crossed, looking like he wanted to kill -- throughout the HoH comp last night, we heard the first warning ever (that I've seen) not to get into each other's faces or fight from BB.
- The edit and/or music they do for his expressions should be interesting Sunday night. If you ever want an image of hate, he was it.
- As you know if you read my HoH comp update post, Paul is the new HoH.
- Now, I'm not a big Paul fan -- I find him annoying, overbearing and extremely self-important on the live feeds. But, to give him credit, he's not a mean guy and if the current hamsters are falling for his shtick, all the more power to him.
- He's also in a good spot, winning HoH, he will be protected next week when he can't play HoH (due to his last week of the Pendant of Protection).
- Cody, on the other hand, I find rather scary. He told Jessica he's not like this outside the house, but I would still steer clear of the dude. He's a sore loser. He seems full of hate. He tries to stare through people. He definitely jumped into the game full-force much too quickly. That I could forgive him for, but the glowering, posturing and such really turn me off. Plus, his Ferguson comments (going there during the riots to see if he'd live) and another comment about trans-folks are disturbing.
- So, if I had the druthers between the two, I'd rather Paul than Cody.
- Not that I want Paul to win, mind you. (Even though I have him in the blog pool now.) I honestly believe that the current hamsters won't let the "friendship" go that far.
- Oh ... Jessica? Yeah, she's pretty. And, pretty mean, too. I do feel sorry for her a bit in that I know Cody never told her what he would do with noms. But, then again, she chose him and she has chosen to stick with him. Whose fault is that?
- After the comp last night, Jessica and Cody pretty much exiled themselves from the rest of the house, sulking, hating and feeling so sorry for themselves.
- At one point, Mark and Elena were concerned that Jessica would self-evict.
- Cody is sure he's going home.
- There is a big kerfuffle over who flipped.
- Kevin says he voted for Jillian to stay. That's his story and he's sticking to it.
- Thus, the suspicion goes to Josh or Ramses.
- Ramses called Kevin out as the flip and found out that the others believe Kevin over him.
- Kerfuffle ensued and now Ramses himself has a bigger target on his back.
- Paul knows Kevin flipped and advised him, since he has already denied it, stick with the story and he (Paul) won't tell anyone.
- Lots of discussion about who will be put on the block -- by both Cody/Jessica and Paul's group.
- Everyone on Paul's side want Cody out.
- But the consensus seems to be that Cody cannot have the opportunity to play PoV and save himself.
- Put two of "theirs" up? Josh, Jessica, Jason?
- Put up a pawn from Paul's side?
- Mark made it clear that he NEVER wants to go up as a pawn.
- Jessica thinks the others will want her to stay in the game without Cody just to make her miserable.
- Lots of Jessica tears.
- Lots of Cody stares into nowhere.
- Alex told the cameras that Josh is a disgrace to his family and a crybaby.
- Oh my.
- The doctor told Christmas it will take a good six months for her foot to totally heal. I personally say a lifetime. I broke my foot when I was 19 and some days it still hurts now decades later. She'll probably get a decent paycheck from CBS no matter how long she stays in the house even though it was due to tomfoolery.
- I've always said tomfoolery could poke someone's eye out. It can also break a foot.
- Alex told others about the curse Ramses has -- so they know he has to put himself up on the block before long.
- Jessica yelled at Josh, throwing him into another crying jag.
- Kevin told Josh not to fight anyone since that would get him kicked out.
- Kevin also told him that he will be loyal to Josh and Jason from now on.
- Jessica didn't show up for the beginning of Paul's HoH reveal. Cody was there, throwing daggers with his eyes. Once Jessica showed up, they both re-exiled themselves from the rest of the house.
- Paul says that his end goal (after veto) is to have Cody and Raven on the block. He thinks Raven would be totally safe and Cody would go home.
- Of course, getting there is the problem.
- Mark thinks he should put up Jason and Alex.
- We won't know until later tonight.
- And, then we won't know until after the veto.
- In the meantime, hamsters, don't save your drama for yo' mama -- let it all out. It makes for more interesting live feeds!
|"I voted to keep Jillian" - HA!|
|I don't want to be a pawn ... ever|
|Definitely here to play the game|