|I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Deceptive Drones:
- There were no fisticuffs.
- No brouhahas.
- No real kerfuffles.
- Despite all of what Josh said about getting in Cody's face, he (Josh) was on the live feeds very little and well-behaved.
- It's evident that BB not only talked to them about language during the live show (remember someone saying no F-bombs during the aftermath of the HoH?), but they must have had warnings about possible fights.
- That might make this season the most talked-to about possible physical altercations ever.
- It's not Paul they've been warning about the physical stuff. (Although his language is ridiculously profane ...)
- It's Josh, Mark and Cody I would guess. Cody's military background might give him a bit more restraint than others. But he will get right up in people's faces and would surely retaliate if fists were to fly!
- The worst behaved of ALL was Elena -- slamming things around, saying she was talking to no one.
- You figure, once she got that dropped jaw off her drooping chest when she was blindsided by Ramses getting evicted, she was the most shocked.
- Just about everyone but Mark and her knew it was coming ... even Jessica and Cody. Heck, even Ramses knew.
- Paul and the others had the story all set -- Ramses won the 25 grand, he was a superfan, you never knew where he stood, he flip-flopped sides with the wind, he could win comps while Josh can't, he had to go because he was a more dangerous player (for the win) than Josh, etc.
- "It was nothing against you or Cody, Jessica."
- They made it all about the Power of Ramses and tried to take the targeting Jessica and Cody right out of the mix.
- They said that the decision to evict Ramses was purely strategic while Jessica/Cody were targeting Josh as a personal vendetta.
- After all, Josh can't win anything, right?
- I don't think the story was totally bought, but each of them had the same story.
- Elena claimed to be more upset because her own alliance didn't tell her what was going on.
- They covered that base by telling her she didn't need to know -- they had enough votes and she would tell Mark, Mark might tell Jessica and Cody.
- (Although Kevin told Jessica, but that's beside the point.)
- Mark, with his cheeks that go red when he's upset, spent a lot of time saying he was sorry to Elena. He thinks everything is his fault.
- He thinks he's an outsider.
- Jessica and Cody talked about how they tried to socialize more.
- BB might have warned Jessica to stop lying about the power of her Temptation.
- But the thought is already in mind that she and Cody have some kind of protection for the next few weeks.
- No real talk about who Paul might nominate. He told Elena that she might be a pawn if Jessica and Cody can't be nominated.
- Elena told Paul that Mark is more into her than she is into him. Well, duh. It's been obvious she's just using him as her summer boy toy.
- No feeds block yet for the Temptation Challenge yet. That's supposed to happen before nominations.
- Jeff interviewed Ramses. I don't know why the kid likes Elena so much for the win. He said she and Paul will go far in the game. Well, Paul will.
- I can only assume that Paul's peeps will turn on him before the end.
- But, whether he is obnoxious and annoying with a potty mouth or not, his social game has them all respecting his game, if not liking him.
|No one wants to play with me|
|Acted out the worst of all|
|Will the lies keep her and Cody safe?|
|Ramses thinks Elena will go far. Ha!|
|On the subways, that's man-spread, Alex|
|Paul reading his HoH letter|