|No changes at the pool/hot tub|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hungry Hamsters:
- Heh. Apparently (blocked to the live feeds), Kevin was a mermaid host for the PoV comp.
- I was wondering the thinking behind putting him in this cast, but now I definitely get it. His kids got him to apply. He doesn't know the show. He's old enough to be the father of his fellow hamsters. The guy IS funny. Plus, in a way, he's a breath of fresh air being so unfamiliar with the show and actually admitting it. We've seen so many recruits come in oblivious and pretend they're experts. I am entertained by him. He's very different from what we see most seasons.
- Just to bring you up to snuff if you've been living under a BB fake rock -- Megan and Jillian were the nominees. Megan exited the house on her own volition. Alex was put on the block in her place. Alex won PoV. Jessica and Cody are the first showmance of the season.
- Although she'll be safe this week with the PoV, Jessica and Raven want to target Alex next. They think she's too good at comps and also believe that Cody has a soft spot or wants to protect her.
- Christmas also doesn't care for Alex -- she thinks Alex is too aggressive with everyone in the house.
- Now, I myself am surprised by Alex. I had the impression of "bimbo" in her Jeff interview and she's turning into anything but a bimbo. She's truly a competitor. I like that. But, of course, if I were a house hamster, I'd think of her as a threat to my game.
- Meanwhile, Cody told Mark that his loyalty to Alex is just a ploy to show the others that he can be loyal to anyone.
- Um. Okay.
- We know Josh is weird, but so is Cody.
- Just a different kind of weird.
- Cody's bro-alliance doesn't seem like they're going to stay all that loyal to him.
- He seems to have a fixation with his combat days in the service. Hmm.
- Jason knows he's being considered for the replacement nom.
- Even those closest to Cody aren't sure what he's going to do. He's very tight-lipped.
- Cody is odd. He told a story about going to Ferguson during the riots "just to see if I would survive." Say what?
- Plus, he sits there like a robot half the time. He creeps me out more and more.
- A staring robot.
- A lot of them are sporting bruises, pains and scrapes from the veto comp.
- They all went to bed early last night.
- While I haven't heard the exact words from his mouth -- I had to skip all around the flashbacks to catch up on the feeds -- I do think Paul has the three weeks of safety. Someone was talking about it, but didn't exactly come out and say "Paul." but that seemed the case in context.
- More later!
|If I go, do I get paid for two weeks?|
|Social game bonding|
|Looking somber, turned to hijinks|
|Picture him as a mermaid|