Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wackadoodle Wombats:
- This is going to be rather short and quick due to my real life work schedule today. Apologies.
- The Veto Meeting, blocked to the live feeds, went down early in the day.
- Surprise, surprise! Cody is now on the block!
- Paul saved Josh.
- So, going into Thursday we have Cody, Alex and Ramses on the block.
- Oh my. Who do you think will be voted out?
- Paul told Kevin that he should vote for Ramses just to throw people off.
- Some think that Kevin spends too much time with Ramses.
- Kevin told them he feels sorry for the kid and doesn't talk game with him.
- No, I haven't seen Kevin talking game with him.
- Cody and Jessica sat eating slop in their stunning little toad (frog) costumes.
- Here's one reason why Jessica is deemed a mean girl by many -- she suggested Cody go by Josh and asked if he changed his diaper today.
- Both Cody and Jessica laughed a lot about how Josh has cried every day since Day 1, etc., etc.
- At one point the conversation went from the cost of living in different places in California to medical and recreational marijuana.
- Yep, Paul is in CA while Christmas is in CO.
- No one's in Kansas anymore.
|Heh. Love me some bad screen caps.|
|Remains on the block|
|BB thinks frogs are toads|