|Oh my, a good screen cap of Elena|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Insolent Children:
- Thankfully, all calmed down some today. My real life job has been a bear and I don't think I'd be able to go to the circus again.
- Jason is again suspicious about Cody's military history. Now, I do think Cody has been in the service. But I also think he embellishes it and wasn't happy there either. I know from his Jeff interview that he hates the job he left to come on the show. I personally think he should take Jessica's advice and "lighten up." I'm talking about life and things in general.
- Christmas has yet another new cast.
- I think they're going for the world record of cast changes within two months.
- There was actually a light-hearted moment between Paul and Cody. Paul asked who put the empty egg shells back in the carton. Cody said he did it. When Paul asked why, Cody just told him to hold that thought and left the kitchen. So now Paul went and filled a dozen egg carton with empty shells and hid the real eggs.
- Gee, little pranks like that are almost bliss compared to yesterday.
- Alex thinks that Mark and Elena lied to her about not knowing the original Jessica deal with "get rid of Alex."
- Paul had told her of that deal, but promised she wouldn't be voted out.
- Elena is still loyal to Jessica (not necessarily to Cody).
- Loyal to Mark? Not so much.
- Paul and Company considered letting Cody and Jessica be the only ones playing the Temptation Challenge this week.
- Cody and Jessica argued about Global Warming. Cody thinks it's a hoax.
- A whole lot of nothing going on gamewise -- just the usual suspicions. No brouhahas, no circus.
|He should pay for the broken pot, methinks|
|Still in love?|