|Everybody is giving him HoH advice|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Crap Shoot HoH:
- As you know from my recemt posts, Mark and Elena are on the block with Jessica as the third nominee as she lost the Temptation Challenge. Cody won safety in that challenge. Mark won the Power of Veto.
- What Josh really wants is Elena out of the house.
- He's apologized to Jessica for his bad behavior. While she didn't really truly seem to be accepting the apology, he did make the effort.
- He has been telling the others not to be mean to her.
- Yet, Christmas in particular, has Josh's ear. She has had it for weeks on end. When everyone else was treating Josh as the clown they could count on to create chaos and be a vote for their side, Christmas befriended him (whether fake or not and obviously for her own nefarious purposes) and acted like she really cared about him and wanted to secretly work with him until the end.
- Elena isn't the one immediately on Christmas's agenda -- Cody and Jessica are. Since Cody can't get got, it's Jessica.
- She wants Josh to convince Mark not to use the veto.
- If he doesn't and the nominations remain the same, it should be Jessica or even Elena voted out, not Mark.
- But, then again, if Mark does something foolish and sets off the house, it could be a Marcellas Reynolds saving Amy Crews situation with him going home.
- If he uses it to save Elena, he'd be putting his own game at risk.
- To be honest, I think at this point, anyone from their side put on the block with either Elena or Mark would result in Jessica going home.
- Christmas wants to break up the duo before both get into the jury house together.
- Josh's buddy Paul is also trying to get Mark not to use the veto.
- Dang. If they're all that dead set on breaking up Cody and Jessica, it really shouldn't matter who is up on the block against Jessica!
- They're saying that if Mark doesn't use the veto, it will show he's split from Cody.
- Um. Gee. I just don't get how if he uses it on either himself or even Elena, what it would have to do with being apart from Cody or not. Now, if he used it to save JESSICA, then that would say he's with Cody. But otherwise? Just making sure his own butt is safe or his lovesick sense of chivalry is alive if he uses it on Elena.
- I guess I just can't think like a hamster in the Habitrail.
- Mark told Josh he wants to use it and save himself. He claims it's not that he doesn't trust them not to vote him out. He just doesn't want to have the worry nagging him for four days and have to pack his bags and all.
- Mark also told him that he wants to win HoH next week and target Cody -- that will show them whose side he's on.
- So, Christmas is saying that if Mark takes himself off the block, they can't trust him.
- Say WHAT?
- I guess I just don't see what difference who's on the block with Jessica makes! At this point, it should be all voting for Jessica to go except for Cody. I'm just not understanding the big deal about someone who's not the target saving himself being an issue of trust.
- Meanwhile, Kevin wants Paul to work with Cody after Jessica leaves the house.
- I will say that if Kevin is at the end, especially if it's a bitter jury, he'd win it all because he's about the only one in the house who's liked by all. He isn't a comp beast but his social game is extraordinary.
- Back in the Jessica/Cody camp, Jessica is letting her insecurities about Alex show. She told Cody if she leaves and sees him fooling around with Alex, she'll never see him again.
- Now, Cody is a lot of things -- often sullen, hotheaded and more. But he's totally smitten with Jessica. Yet, she's jealous. If they stay together after the show, I predict a rocky long marriage. "Yeah, we've been married for fifty years and argued every day!"
- Paul actually gave Josh some good life advice. It kind of surprised me as I listened. He was talking about girls coming into his room where he has human skulls and it being a turn off. But then he admitted that he doesn't or hasn't had sex with many women. He told Josh that he should save that for someone he truly cares about. Oh my.
- Then, later on, Josh and Paul shared the HoH bed.
|Ew. Just ew. Nothing more to say.|
|Being a clown is in his blood|
|Jessica won't get her out this week!|
|"They're creeper cameras!"|
|Will he pull a Marcellas?|