Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wooly Bully:
- Sundays are usually one of the quiet days in the house. There are no comps to be played, no veto meeting until Monday.
- I've gotten so I really enjoy Jason and Kevin's morning laps in the yard. They talk game. They talk life.
- This morning Kevin told Jason that Matt said if he won HoH, he'd nominate Jason. Eep. He also said that while Cody hates Alex and Paul, he'd be willing to work with them (Kevin and Jason). Kevin would like to save Jessica.
- From the talking, it seems the comp was OTEV.
- Most of them think Cody would have won had he played.
- Yeah, very good chance of that, I'd say.
- Cody and Jessica, assuming that Jessica will be gonzo, talked about how nasty Cody should get. Jessica advised him not to get personal, but perhaps an Evel Dick level.
- Others mentioned that BB won't give them alcohol because they don't want to "set them off."
- They've had very little alcohol in the house this season compared to most. But this season has more guys who might actually physically fight than most.
- Josh thinks he might have the votes to evict his target Elena over Jessica.
- The votes he thinks he has mostly aren't really with him. Alex, Christmas and Jason all want Elena out ... but they seem to want to tackle Jessica first.
- Josh thinks he'll be a target if Elena stays.
- I'd agree ... IF either Mark or Elena win HoH. Anyone else would have bigger fish to fry.
- Alex, Paul and Kevin talk about switching sides and working with Cody -- Kevin is pushing the idea. Alex and Jason think sticking with Paul is a better bet -- he knows the game better.
- Matt and Raven talked the pros and cons of either of them going up as a pawn if/when Mark uses the veto. Mark said he'd rather be a pawn when he can play for veto.
- Raven, knowing that this would be the safest time to be a pawn, said she's willing to go up.
- They will guilt trip Mark about having the "sick girl" take his place on the block.
- Raven talked about both her real and probably imagined health issues.
- Jessica told Elena that she thinks Paul is playing a great game. She would vote for him to win if the finals were tomorrow.
- That he is. A few hiccups now and then and he's still obnoxious to watch or listen to on the live feeds. But he knows how to work people.
- Jessica also warned Elena that Christmas is not her friend.
- She told Elena that Paul would protect her, but Alex and Jason wouldn't. If sides flipped, Elena should stick with Paul.
- Well, I'd prefer Elena go -- she irks me. But Jessica's advice to her is pretty spot on.
- Meanwhile, Paul would like to get through the season without every being on the block.
- No, I doubt he'll be a Derrick.
- Both Paul and Elena told Mark to use the veto to save himself or not at all.
- That's the way it should be, I'd say.
- Now, as I close out this report, things seem to be swaying towards voting out Elena rather than Jessica.
- We'll just have to see what happens.
|The morning laps in the yard|
|Mixing and mingling ... sort of.|
|Influencing Josh, easy to do.|
|Still in cahoots?|
|Talking pleasantly? Oh my.|
|Playing her own game|