|The life of the party|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Delirious Dolts:
- Once again throughout the day, things were all cordial ... at least on the surface.
- Paul and Cody treated each other rather politely until behind closed doors.
- Josh didn't ruin any more pots or pans.
- Jessica and Cody made appearances in between exiling themselves.
- Jessica even laughed and talked with others.
- Cody was um ... there. Every now and then he'd say something or give a little fake smile acknowledgment.
- The biggest news of the day is the HoH Comp practice set up in the yard. They often do this so the hamsters won't totally suck at some sort of skill game during the live show.
- They get to suck at it while we watch.
- And, of course, every time production says something to them, we get the fish cam.
- The comp is kind of like miniature golf with big balls and a tilted surface.
- After the practice session was over, they all went back in the house on an indoor lockdown.
- And, to talk about each other.
- Paul is still uncertain what exactly the hex will do.
- No one, including Jessica (or us!), know exactly how tomorrow's show will play out.
- Production told everyone, including Paul, to practice.
- So ... he can play?
- Or, are they covering bases?
- I guess we'll know tomorrow night!
|What? No cat ears?|
|Surprisingly, she's hanging in there|
|Went from 3-piece suits to this|
|The one on the show will look better|