|Hoping for divine intervention?|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bad Examples:
- We've had fish cam for the last few hours. I don't know what's up with that, but decided to get this report up anyway.
- Not a lot has gone on.
- No brouhahas. Not even a kerfuffle.
- Surprise, surprise ... Cody and Jessica spent a lot of alone time together.
- They appeared now and then with the others, but it was limited and neither interacted much.
- Paul has made a song to memorize the order of the sounds that have been piped through the house.
- Paul, Christmas, Alex, Jason and Kevin have been going over the sounds on and off all day.
- I don't think Cody even cares.
- "Oh, they played a baby sound as Jess and I had sex."
- Jessica is still pushing the idea that she's pregnant.
- She probably isn't.
- Mark is trying to get people to rally together to oust Paul. He says he only needs four.
- I think the others will eventually go after Paul. But I think they want Cody out first, possibly thinking that Paul is the strongest weapon against Cody.
- There was another make-up party, this one featuring Matt.
- I really don't have much for you.
- The feeds are still blocked.
|Fits in because he doesn't|
|You don't want to know|
|At least he does talk to the cameras (us)|