|Raven's too touchy-feely for my liking|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Egos in Exile:
- In reference to the above screen cap -- Raven is always touching and caressing people. I'm sure it's some sort of psychological quirk in me, but I would shy away. Unless it's some kind of romance going on, I don't like random people touching and caressing me.
- No new circuses going on.
- Mark, who's really not the brightest bulb in the BB pack, is actually trying to play both sides of the house.
- He tells Paul he's loyal to them.
- When asked by Cody if he was distancing himself from them (Jessica and Cody) due to Elena or what, Mark told him it was the house.
- But he also told Cody he's loyal to them and wants to work with them.
- I don't think Mark is savvy enough to work the double agent bit.
- It's probably going to end up with neither side using him for anything other than a vote. Then they'll throw him to the wayside when they don't need him anymore.
- You know, kind of like what Elena is doing with him.
- Now she's irked because he has backed down from their relationship (at her bidding!).
- I'm not a Mark fan, but feel kind of sorry for him. He seems to have the mindset of an adolescent when it comes to adult situations.
- And, it seems like everybody in the house is using him for something or another.
- Well, except for Josh.
- When not throwing condiments on each other, they play fairly well together.
- In three weeks, Christmas will graduate from a cast to a boot. If she's still in the house, she will still be limited as to which comps she can compete.
- Paul wants the others to throw the next HoH comp to Josh.
- That would most likely be the only way Josh could win one!
- But a few of them -- Mark and Elena -- aren't too keen on that move.
- None of Paul's crew want Mark to win HoH. They don't trust him, nor Elena's influence on him.
- Hmm ... another bit of insight into Cody's psyche -- he told Jessica he barely talks to his mother even though she tries and tries to contact him. Once again, I think the dude is probably a good case for therapy. He might not have drug or alcohol issues, but these unsatisfied with life, jobs, people, etc. stuff are definitely affecting his whole personality.
- Jessica fantasized about killing Alex by drowning so they could live happily ever after.
- My gosh, they're ALL whacked!
- Alex is Jessica's nemesis more than Paul is Cody's nemesis.
- Well, maybe not Kevin and Jason. The "old" stay at home dude with a rather dubious background and the rodeo clown are the most normal people in the house!
- All is rather calm in the house. Perhaps the calm before the storm? They (and we) expect Jessica to invoke the Halting Hex tomorrow night.
- But who knows what will happen after that? Will there be a show tonight for the benefit of Mr. Kite? I just don't know.
|I just don't know about Josh|
|His cowboy hat got demoted?|
|Apparently Kevin is a pirate|
|Playing with Boy Toy's emotions|
|Cody presses any juice out of those chops|
|Jessica wants to pose like a Hymen Trophy|
I guess I should explain the above screen cap -- Jessica told Cody that she will post like the Hymen Trophy with Julie tomorrow night. Cody laughed and sent her to Christmas and Paul to ask them what a hymen is. Heh. She meant Heisman, of course.