|Josh tells Mark his woes with Cody|
Oh my gosh. I worked late, came home exhausted and missed a huge brouhaha in the house! I've now caught up thanks to the Flashback feature and will give you the skinny. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Looney Toons:
- Yes, Paul did some instigating.
- But people are responsible for their own behavior in the house.
- Sure, riling up Josh is like playing with dynamite.
- But who thought Raven would turn into a raven' lunatic?
- It all started with the Hex use possibility and with Paul saying that it's time for Cody to show his "real colors."
- While I do enjoy a good brouhaha, this ended up not being quite that at all.
- It ended up with Josh, Raven, Alex and Paul leading the charge against Jessica and Cody.
- While it was aimed more at Cody, Jessica was targeted by Raven as much as Josh targeted Cody.
- Paul instigated things with Josh, telling him what to say to Cody to "set him off."
- But Raven was instigated by Christmas who told her that Jessica said horrible things at her.
- Instead of making them both want to leave, it seems she's more likely to use the hex.
- Instead of getting Cody riled up enough to get the boot from production, they might have lengthened his stay.
- There ended up being arguments between Jessica and Cody, Christmas and Matt and more.
- This isn't good, not really.
- Yet Mark and Josh are getting along okay. Mark told Josh he's glad he's not the target of this mess.
- Some are questioning if Cody ever was a Marine.
- I think he probably was one. But it is odd that he has to think of his last rank. "Um. I think I was a ... corporal."
- Josh told us that he's not a bully.
- I don't know. He seems to be doing a lot of bullying.
- It's all a huge mess in the house right now.
- While I think Cody has no social game and isn't a good candidate for the show, this is all a bit too much.
- Yes, Paul instigated Josh and the idea. But some people were just kind of "there" -- Kevin, Jason come to mind.
- Alex, Christmas, Raven, Josh ... they didn't have to do this or go this far.
- Paul claims to react to bullying by being the bigger bully. Hmm. Cody's bullying is more of a physical threat fistfight kind of thing. Paul's is an outright war.
- Even with the war as it was, Cody didn't get physical.
- Mark thinks that they should stop and think how it all looks to others.
- Words of wisdom from someone who's shown little emotional growth, but he's right.
- But, like I said, it will probably all backfire. They all just bought more time with Jessica and Cody.
|A Raven lunatic?|
|If not for Cody, Jessica would go far.|
|Will this all backfire on him?|
|New duo? Nah.|
|In circus theme mode again|
|Meeting of the minds and mindless.|
|Will he stay or go?|