Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Celebrity Big Brother: Live Feeds, Nominations Tuesday - Feb. 20

The way to ruin a top!

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Good Thing It's Ending Soon:
  • This report is going to be rather short. I don't know how sweet.
  • The next person who wears cat ears, fuzzy or not, should be automatically evicted. They're cute on a small child, not so much on grown women.
  • As you know from my last report, Mark won HoH albeit given to him by James.
  • We all know that both Mark and his buddy James don't like Brandi.
  • So, it's no surprise that she's the number one target.
  • They want to break up an alliance, too.
  • Thus, Omarosa is relatively safe this week as even those who have worked with her know not to trust her.
  • Ross and Marissa are a pair.
  • Brandi and Ari are a pair.
  • Mark and James have become pairish.
  • Omarosa is a lone wolf.
  • Ari is, at least from my observation, the strongest BB player in the house with superfan kind of knowledge, plus she's good in comps and has a good read on people.
  • Mark and James are friendly with Ross.
  • Marissa's name only comes up when relation to Ross.
  • So ... who does Mark put on the block?
  • Brandi and Ari.
  • Now, if the nominations remain the same, they're likely to vote out Brandi even though Ari is a bigger threat for the win if she makes the finals.
  • I could be wrong. 

Burn the fuzzy cat ears!

Best BB player in the house?

Did Mark get shorter?

5 comments:

monty924 said...

No, I agree with you Jackie. Ari has totally surprised me and she is definitely one that could win. I just can't figure how these champsters will vote.

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks Jackie!! Smart move to put both Ari and Brandi up! Because Ari is really good... to me it would be smarter to get her out! Ari has surprised me with what a knowledgeable be B.B. fan she is!

Anonymous said...

Please,please get rid of Omarosa, why are they keeping her. She almost won that special veto.

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you, Jackie. I think the 3 people to watch are Ari, James, and Ross. I'm not hating Omarosa. She's polarizing, so, I think they believe people will hate her and never vote for her. I think she's more of a threat than they can imagine. I'd rather see Brandi go than Ari. Brandi drives me crazier than Omarosa.

Petals said...

TY, Jax!