Monday, July 09, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Monday Morning - July 9

All over the feeds this week!

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Whirling Dervishes:
  • Not a heck of a lot has happened in the overnight hours into the morning.
  • Bayleigh and Scottie still believe the lie that Kaitlyn will take Scottie off the block if veto is used and put up Angela.
  • Scottie will come off the block ... but it will be Swaggy going up.
  • Angela is the invisible hamster this week.
  • Scottie has become like the old radio show Chickenman -- "He's everywhere! He's everywhere!"
  • Okay. I know I'm dating myself with that reference.
  • Rockstar's get-up makes me think of the Far Side comic ladies. 
  • At least that reference isn't AS old!
  • Although Swaggy doesn't really trust Tyler, he's sure Tyler wouldn't make a move to target him.
  • So, Swaggy will be benevolent and keep Tyler around for a few more weeks.
  • Isn't that so nice of Swags?
  • Brett and Winston continue to be joined at the hip.
  • Scottie thinks there may be two powers out there now.
  • Y'think?
  • The boy is disappointing me thus far.
  • Baleigh and Swaggy, after Swaggy said their showmance is secret, made out under the covers.
  • @@
  • JC complained how uncomfortable sleeping in the satellite dish Have Not beds is. I can only imagine how Fessy must feel.
  • As I post this, the feeds are blocked with BB reruns. 
  • I'm hoping it's the PoV ceremony.
  • I need some excitement.
  • I will update with a bulletin if it is the PoV ceremony and let you know if Kaitlyn did according to plan. 

Might have a chance if Swaggy goes

Sports the preppy sweater tied on shoulders

A definite pick even with a swirl!

2 comments:

Bizaro22 said...

Kaitlyn followed thru with the plan!!

Jackie S. said...

Yes, I made a bulletin post a little while ago.