Thursday, July 05, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Thursday - July 5

You don't often see shirts like that.

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of a Hamster's Hamazon:
  • We're still in the doldrums -- that long stretch of down time in the house.
  • Yawn.
  • Steve, with his inner Eastern time zone inner clock, got up early and sat alone. He mouthed some words for a while and I thought my sound was off. Then he coughed. I heard that loud and clear.
  • The least he could do is talk to us!
  • BB's rule for this season is that the hamsters must be awake 10am to 10pm (their time, not mine).
  • The BB voice gets quite demanding when they don't follow its rules.
  • But no one is banging pots and pans.
  • Tyler still wants Kaitlyn to their side to keep Sam in the house (so she can hang onto her power).
  • Sam and Tyler mull telling Kaitlyn that Sam has the power.
  • Gah! Kaitlyn's so haphazardly needy that I can see her blabbing to Fessy!
  • Sam worked on the rather elusive (on the feeds) Scottie and even pinky-sweared to work with him if she stays.
  • He remained noncommittal as far as voting goes, though.
  • Despite all their worries about being in a showmance bringing their individual games down, Bayleigh and Swags continue to canoodle. 
  • Not surprisingly, because you can tell he honestly seems to like her, JC committed to voting to keep Sam.
  • They feel they just need to get Kaitlyn now.
  • Hmm.
  • Meanwhile, Scottie ran to Steve and reminded him that he's his "ride or die" and told him Sam approached him.
  • And Steve talked to Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn told him that Sam doesn't realize how close she is with him (Steve).
  • Fessy and Haleigh continue to canoodle a bit even though Fessy thinks she spends too much time with Tyler ... who's also sweet on her.
  • Oh my.
  • Tyler told Sam she needs to give up trying to get Scottie to keep her. He thinks it looks like she's going to have to use her power.
  • He will act shocked when it's revealed so the others don't know he knows about it.
  • And then Winston thinks it might be smart for them to split the votes.
  • Froot Loop doofus!
  • Angela and Winston are thinking it's best to keep Steve and swing him over to their side.
  • JC told them that he can't understand why they're considering keeping a strong player like Steve in when they have the chance to get him out.
  • Steve is a strong player?
  • I don't know about that.
  • Swaggy continues to blab all his business to Tyler.
  • Tyler continues to remember all.
  • Kaitlyn is still believing they will have a battle back.
  • I don't know if she knows that they only did that one season. It's not like OTEV that's done every season.
  • Tyler came up with a signal for the live vote -- if his hair is down, evict Steve. Up, evict Sam.
  • We'll have to watch his hair!
  • The votes seem very iffy right now.
  • I think Sam is going to be forced to use her power.
  • OH GEEZ! Tyler told Level 6 hamsters about the power!
  • He told them that it would be best if she could get by without using it so early in the game.
  • GAH!
  • TYLER!
  • WHY!?!?!
  • They promised they wouldn't tell, but ...!
  • Sam does not know he told, nor did she want him to tell.
  • Tyler worked more on Kaitlyn to get her to keep Sam.
  • While the didn't come out and say Sam has the power, he told Kaitlyn that no one on "that" side trusts her, if Sam is voted out the power will be used and she (Kaitlyn) will end up being a target.
  • Kaitlyn is thinking Brett has the power.
  • It appears that she has been swayed by Tyler.
  • But, who knows?
  • Put that in your aura and smoke it.
  • Tonight should be interesting even though it appears the comp itself is a crapshoot luck with a little bit of skill one. 

It's Scottie! Remember Scottie?

I have more swag than Swaggy!

Chug that on down.

My punishment is SO horrible!

At least she doesn't make Spock eyebrows

9 comments:

Auntie Margaret said...

I tried to watch BBAD last night, but I couldn't make head or tails of what JC and one of the girls (don't know what her name yet) were talking about. I have a hard time understanding JC anyway, but he also rambles and talks in circles. Last night he was whispering the whole time. Even when Tyler joined them, I just couldn't follow the conversation. I tried turning the volume way up, but then when the commercials came on -- yikes! .... The other conversations were hopeless, too, because the HGs never seem to use names, just pronouns, so it's hard work figuring out who they are talking about.

I admire you, Jackie, for being able to create a cohesive narrative out of the feeds....

Nickelpeed said...

I watched BBAD last night and was SO angry when Tyler told Winton and Brett about Sam's power. They still don't know her power exactly, but just telling them peeved me off. Then they decided to trash her. What a bunch of smucks. I have Winston as my hamster and I already want him gone. These guys are worse than a bunch of middle school girls. Sorry if I offended anyone, but they talk about every one. They can't help it. They are catty men. I so hope Sam turns this around and gets them all. I just feel bad that she'll have to use her power and won't get another one. But, I think that's what they want, to get the power out of the way. I just wish the house guests could get another power.

Nickelpeed said...

Auntie Margaret, I agree, JC is hard to understand. I think they were talking about Sam's power part of the time. Tyler told a lot of people about her power. JC makes me laugh because when he talks, he talks really fast, which makes it harder to understand him. He speaks in JCism, which is hilarious sometimes.

uncartie said...

Wow...A lot to discuss...First let's put Scottie in the moron column. Of course Sam is going to ask for his vote. She's on the block you idiot!
All the canoodling on the Swaggy side is exactly why Steve is going home tonight.

The Brinston bros spent most of last night trying to convince the rest of lever 6 to keep Steve. They overthink everything and as a result get paranoid. They keep trying to talk Level 6 into voting out Sam with the logic that if they vote to keep her,their alliance will be outed. @@ Never mind that if they keep Steve their numbers will shrink even more and they lose an Allie (Sam) that has some sort of super power . On top of that they change their minds constantly. I shudder to imagine what a Brinston HOH strategy would look like.

Apparently the cooler head of Tyler prevailed and Kaitlyn and Hailey are voting to keep Sam. Kaitlyn also claimed that part of the reason was that she had "an aura" about Swaggy as soon as she entered the house.

Anonymous said...

It's in Sam's best interest for Tyler to tell and sway the votes. That way she gets to keep the power for a rainy day and get a free pass this week. I don't see why she should be mad about that.


And Haleigh....whew that girl gets around. First she was canoodling with Brett and now she's bounced around to Fessy and Tyler!!!????!! wow....the next nicole. Even looks like her.

~~~

Anonymous said...

One of them (Winston? - I really can't tell him and Brett apart) complained about Sam in the bathroom saying "when I am HOH..." He said doesn't she know she's going home, she is just too stupid. I screamed at the TV that should have been his clue that she had the power. He didn't hear me. I'm sorry that Tyler told him. I would have loved to see the surprise on his face.

10 pm their time is when BBAD starts. You'd think that production would want them awake for that whole time slot and let them sleep in the morning.

Terry is a Texan! said...

ayiyi, what a bunch of rocks. Sorry rocks. Really do any of them know this game?
Did they just sign up out of the blue?
I like Sam, thats about it
I want her to win so she can get out of a trailer next to her Moms house

uncartie said...

Terry,Sam supposedly said she got recruited off Instagram. Some contestants apply for other shows like TAR and end up on BB. I think Tyler knows the game and others might be laying low. Swaggy for sure doesn't know. He's more concerned with what "makes good TV".

This has been the most boring first week in BB history,IMO. On the bright side it can't get any worse. See you all on the live eviction thread.

Petals said...

Anon -
I don't like Hayliegh(sp), b/c she is such a flibbertigibbet. She "likes" Tyler and Brett, but is settling on Fez (for now), because he is paying equal attention to her.
I predict our little coed will be bed-hopping for the next few weeks. (I dont mean sex)
*smh* she is too young to realize how bad it looks, but we've all been there (girls, I mean).