Thursday, July 12, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Thursday - July 12

The bros ... for what they're worth

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Tonight, Tonight:
  • For people at each other's throats, this bunch gets along too well.
  • Rockstar is trying to convince people that Swaggy needs to stay because he's a superfan of the show and it wouldn't be fair for him to be the second eviction of the season.
  • "He would miss out on so many things!"
  • Um. That's more of an argument to get rid of him, methinks.
  • So ... he's very good at comps AND a superfan!
  • Nope, I don't want to keep going against him! Evict while we have the chance!
  • Kaitlyn told her that her long talk with him the other day changed her mind about him.
  • However, it looks like her latest mindset is that he will be evicted this week.
  • (Not that she said that to Rockstar. I'm saying it to y'all.)
  • She did hint to her that Swaggy will probably go, though.
  • Kaitlyn is sure she will get a power next week.
  • I really hope not.
  • She'd probably tell everybody and ask others what to do with it.
  • And then cry about it.
  • Meanwhile, Winston is worried that Swaggy has the power and will save himself this week.
  • Darn, that boy is dumb as a rock. IF Swaggy had a power, he definitely wouldn't be scrambling to stay. 
  • Swaggy thinks he's worked the vote up to a tie.
  • It's possible.
  • I predict that Kaitlyn will cry when voting Swaggy out if it's a tie vote.
  • Swaggy told Kaitlyn the "other side" can't win comps like his side can. 
  • He also thinks no one could beat him or Fessy in an endurance comp.
  • Well ... Swaggy might do okay in one, but Fessy's bulk is bad news in such a comp. Swaggy is tall, but slim. Still, some of the girls could do better. I bet Angela would be fierce in endurance.
  • Swaggy thinks only a few in the house know he and Bayleigh are a couple.
  • Um, right. Keep thinking that.
  • Swaggy wants all his supporters to wear SwaggyC t-shirts for the eviction.
  • @@
  • Haleigh says she won't wear one and will vote according to Kaitlyn's wishes.
  • Swaggy thinks he has five definite votes to keep him -- Fessy (well, sure), Haleigh (doubtful), Scottie (doubtful), Rockstar (well, sure) and Bayleigh (well, sure).
  • I think that's likely to be THREE votes.
  • In a move to protect his own game more than anything else, Tyler told Kaitlyn if she talks to Swags, he needs to be there.
  • Tyler thinks Scottie is waffling and needs attention.
  • Haleigh really doesn't want to wear the SwaggyC shirt during the eviction.
  • I think the show shouldn't allow those shirts during the eviction anyway. After all, voters at polling places are protected by laws keeping the politicians and their supporters from influencing them as they step into the voting booths.
  • The backyard is closed for HoH comp prep. Swaggy said he saw there were booths, possibly a true/false set-up.
  • Both Haleigh and Kaitlyn think that Rockstar is a "ticking time bomb" and they're trying to distance themselves from her.
  • Okay, I buy that. Rockstar tends to be the most brazen about things.
  • Swags told Bayleigh he loves her. Aw, ain't that just so sweet? Less than a month! I must be true love!
  • ...cough...
  • Swaggy is worried that if he gives a mean save plea at eviction, he might lose Sam's vote because "she likes nice people."
  • Actually, I always think it best to not give "mean" speeches when you want people to keep you in the house no matter who is there.
  • Maybe that's just me.
  • It looks like Swaggy will indeed be voted out tonight, but not unanimously.
  • I don't think Kaitlyn will have to break a tie, though. 

So, they think they can dance

Kaitlyn's zombie power is on

Sam does talk a lot

Fessy - "I liked you because you're weird."

My last BB20 Swaggy screen shot???

15 comments:

Chacha said...

I believe that Swaggy will not be going home per se.
I believe he will be in sequester to battle to get back into the house.
Has anyone actually seen Steve post anything outside of the house?
I agree with the HOH endurance comps. I don't really think anyone Fessys size will win. I can't think of anyone recently that big winning an endurance.
Swaggys first comp win really wasn't that hard. Neither was Angelas. I am unsure why he believes he is a comp beast and will win all HOH Endurance comps.
I am ready to see him go, its a shame though that Kaitlyn and ROckstar can't just follow behind.....

Jackie S. said...

I don't think there will be a battle back this season. It wouldn't work well with Sam's power. And, Steve was interviewed by US Magazine online for his reactions to house happenings just two days ago. If sequestered for a battle back, he wouldn't be seeing those happenings.

Sharon N said...

Last night, JC said to Tyler, "Thank you Big Brother, for making us play with such stupid people!"

Too funny... got that right!!

chrob61 said...

Sure Kaitlyn could get a power next week- that lame-o rule about 1 win limit per houseguest sucks! I know TPTB want the app challenge to seem "fair".

BB-Boy said...

Love these recaps! I’ve been following this blog for the past 3 or so years!
QUESTION: when are the polls open to vote for trending houseguests?? Every time I check the messenger bot it says polls are closed! And on the cbs website, it just says July 6th.
When will week 3 voting begin?? I want to contribute!

BB-Boy said...

Also, I know some feed viewers had a problem with JC, but honestly I think he should be the next most trending houseguest! Really entertains! Makes me laugh

Jackie S. said...

BB-Boy - Thanks for the kind words! As for when the polls open, Julie should announce it on the live show. JC did some stupid stuff, but he is entertaining and I think he seems to be quite thoughtful of others at times, too.

Auntie Leigh said...

I am sorta waffling on Swaggy going, too. Would we really miss Winston all that much? When Swags isn;t boasting he just looks like a sweet little kid. Aww...

Auntie Leigh said...

BB-Boy, I am a fan of JC too..ever since "yatus" (hiatus).

Terry is a Texan! said...

oh my, i hope he goes, then winston and his bromance too.

David said...

Watching Chris (Swaggy C) last night making his pitch to people to vote for him to stay, this is what I came away with from him.

How NOT to win votes and influence people, by Swaggy C.

Tell the other person America loves me and is giving me the power this week because compared to you, I am awesome and your not.

Tell them I am going to win every comp from here on out over you, well, because I am awesome compared to you.

Tell others you should keep me so I can mop the floor with your worthless self as I run over everyone.

Tell them I will keep you longer than your friends, if I feel like it, if you vote to keep me as I crush all your worthless souls.

Tell them you have to keep me, well because, you need protection as your nothing without me. You know I am awesome.

Tell them without me, this season is finished as everyone in here is nothing. I make the show and America hates you compared to me, you know, because I am awesome.

Feel free to add any you think are appropriate.


uncartie said...

Jackie,Thanks for the update on Steve's whereabouts. Glad he won't be back and I hope no one else comes back once they are evicted.

Rockstar's plea to save Swaggy is one of the dumbest ever. As JC said "Thank you Big Brother, for making us play with such stupid people!"
BB strategy in a nutshell is to get rid of the strongest opponents that are a threat to your game and don't piss off the jurors too much. Their has been zero game play from Swaggy & Co.

I think JC would have an excellent shot at an endurance contest. He's compact and strong.

According to the spoiler source : Bayleigh was the runner-up for last week's power app. Rachel lost by a lot and Rockstar was next. Please don't fulfill my nightmare of Bayleigh getting the next one and being able to bring Swaggy back.@@

David,I think you can be a "life coach" on How Not To Play BB and Insure That You Go Home Early. :)

Looking forward to Swaggy's eviction and and a powerless life coach :)

Sharon N said...

David,
I was thinking pretty much the same thing as he was talking. Telling everyone how GREAT he is and how he's going to WIN the rest of the comps. They don't have a chance against Swagster... so yes, of course they should keep him and his ego around. @@
Not that he's done much other than bunk with Bags.

With Bayleigh receiving so many votes, I'm thinking maybe people don't realize giving votes to ANY of the HGs in the "annoying" and "scream" slots will still give them 'trending' points. I'd almost bet you that people who don't like Bayleigh, Rockstar and Kaitlyn have been splitting votes for them in those spots. So the person receiving the least amount of total votes receives the crap app.

JC is going to get my all my votes on all the good apps this week. He's showing himself to be pretty clever, so he's been growing on me. Methinks Tyler better watch out for JC down the road a bit.

When I first saw Tyler, my reaction was, "geez, not another dim-wit beach guy, but he has been a pleasant surprise.

There aren't any on Swags' side that I care for... except Fessy. He's an ok guy. It's just that he's just totally unaware how the game is played and ends up looking dumb as a post. But maybe he is actually THAT dumb. LOL





Petals said...

Jessica and Janelle are both pushing for Bayleigh to win a power. You remember
how well Jessica does with her online influence (Cody for AFP? he WON!)

BB-Boy said...

Thanks! I saw the announcement about the vote on tonight’s episode! I gave my trending votes to JC....and the least trending I couldn’t decide between the boring Angela, annoying Rockstar, or naive Haleigh