Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Wednesday Morning - July 11

Well, her real boyfriend dropped her ...

REMINDER: TONIGHT'S SHOW IS 8PM ET/PT

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Waffling Weasels:
  • Not necessarily IN the house, but -- word on the internet is that Kaitlyn's real boyfriend at home has dropped her and rescinded his waiver with the show that allows her to talk about him.
  • At least I have the satisfaction that, if I went in that house, none of my friends would drop me like a hot potato. Since I'd be hiding around crying to go home, they'd all feel sorry for me!
  • Swaggy is trying so hard to stay this week. I don't think I've ever seen anyone work so politely and thoroughly as he is doing.
  • He's talking long deep sincere kind of talks with EVERYONE .. except Winston and Brett.
  • Meanwhile, Winston isn't campaigning at all. He claims he'll campaign tomorrow (today) just in case of a twist. I haven't seen him start that yet.
  • My only concern if Swaggy stays is that he'll target Tyler and I personally like Tyler in the house.
  • We know Swaggy can win comps.
  • Winston hasn't stepped up to the plate with comps. Maybe he's just holding out.
  • But I see a mean streak in him that I don't really see in Swags.
  • I do think Sam hit the nail on the head when she told Tyler that Swaggy is "pliable." 
  • Kaitlyn pouted about people not hanging around the HoH room with her like they did with Tyler the week before. She wants friends! She needs friends! Where are her friends?!?!
  • Heehee
  • Of course, most of the ones who hung out with Tyler up there were the Level 6 alliance and she's not a part of that. Nor does she know it exists.
  • Rockstar is just realizing now that everything she confided with Kaitlyn on, Kaitlyn told Tyler.
  • So, Kaitlyn might be getting the trust of all the guys, but she's not doing so well with the girls!
  • Kaitlyn told Bayleigh and Swags they can use the HoH room for sex any time they want between now and Thursday.
  • @@
  • I just don't know what to say anymore about that. My dead parents would rise up from their graves and kill me.
  • Then Kaitlyn forgot to give them the room last night.
  • Good.
  • Nothing report-worthy has happened thus far this morning.
  • It still looks like Swaggy might go, but maybe not.
  • Heck, it's so much better than knowing the whole house is going to vote for the same person every week! 

Kaycee looks like such a kid!

Gets a A for effort to save himself

Winston isn't even campaigning.

Swaggy working on Rachel

Waiting for him to play the game

6 comments:

Sharon N said...

Yup, almost all the HGs said they'd "lay low" for a while.
Can't get much lower than Scottie.

Petals said...

Sharon - yes. Or Kaycee. She is invisible.

Sharon N said...

KC is my pool girl and yes, she's invisible too.
While laying-low, at least she hasn't been particularly annoying... yet.

uncartie said...

Kaitlyn's boyfriend and her family were apparently upset over CBS zooming in on a picture of Kaitlyn and her boyfriend while she was in bed with Tyler.

It's unclear as to what they want or if they even want anything at all.

Bizaro22 said...

I agree Jackie that Swaggy is trying hard, but he talks toooo much and too often. I think they felt sorry for him for a while, but now they seem to be immune to it and sticking to the plan. IMO he should have let them simmer a while with the guilt, but he's been nonstop. And he's still acting cocky and talking trash about some people during his campaigning. I would assume that's being noticed.

Sharon N said...

It's not helping Swagster's case bragging about his (and Fessy's) capability for winning comps... and how they are going to win everything because his side is SO much better at comps.