Saturday, September 08, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Saturday Evening - Sept. 8

So proud of Level 6

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Not So Patient Polecats:
  • I really have so little for you.
  • It's going for 11pm here on the East Coast and they haven't even started the veto comp.
  • The only one not playing for veto will be JC.
  • It seems that JC will be the host, yet they've been expecting someone to ring the doorbell.
  • Although Brett seems to be in with JC on eliminating Kaycee and Angela, he only wants to do so after JC is gone.
  • He's true to his alliance as per a long talk with Kaycee.
  • He thinks it will be great to have just them in the house for a while and be able to talk without censoring themselves.
  • He and Kaycee think FOUTTE went wrong because they talked and weren't loyal to each other.
  • On the other hand, Level 6/4 is very loyal and very secretive.
  • While Haleigh's figured out that the four are working together, she has no clue it all started on Day Two.
  • Haleigh's still trying to mix and mingle.
  • But she seems to know she's gone unless she wins the veto.
  • Most of them napped the day away.
  • Or small-talked.
  • Or sang/hummed/quoted movie dialog and got the wrath of the BB Voice.
  • Sam spent an inordinate amount of time in different resting positions on the skywalk floor.
  • Then she napped in her satellite dish bed.
  • The showmance goes on with Tyler and Angela albeit it strained because they're in one of the open bedrooms.
  • They were all eating a snack mix -- I think it may have been Sam's Puppy Chow -- from an open container. Haleigh would chew on her nails, then stick her fingers in to get some.
  • EW.
  • Like I said, I don't have much for you.
  • We should have a veto winner by morning.
  • Whoops, the feeds just went to reruns. 

When is this veto ever going to start?

The undead ... at least for now

The showmance must go on

Brett is solid with L6/4 until it's four

Examining faces

He just wants to eat and sleep in a bed

22 comments:

monty924 said...

I'm sure I won't be up for this veto comp reveal, so I will go to bed and look in the morning. Boo hiss to BB for doing this to us, lol

Petals said...

Thanks, Jax

There is a new Twitraversy brewing about something Brett said. Hay asked if he's seen the
the film "Black Panther". He answered, "definitely not".

So everyone is calling him a racist. Uhm, I haven't seen the movie and I never, ever will. I don't watch comic book movies. So I "definitely" won't see Black Panther!

Just sayin

monty924 said...

Twitter - schmitter... Twitter is a joke. Just my two cents. :)))

If you want to see a good movie, watch The Last Movie Star. Just finished it and it's a Kleenex box movie for certain. Love Burt and RIP!!

Sharon N said...

I actually saw Black Panther and it was a pretty good storyline. Acting wasn't particularly great, but scenery was wonderful. The characters were from comic books, and the costuming was probably close to what was in those comic books... but no cartoonish characters floating around in the movie.

Theaters aren't cheap anymore, and I won't pay to watch cartoons... they are rentals.

Now... movies like Deadpool 1 and 2, that's another story. If you aren't turned off by a heavy dose of 'language' and extreme violence, the humor is worth it.

Sharon N said...

Woah... JC has to be thoroughly ticked off! He's the only HG not playing in the Veto comp. Everyone thought he'd be hosting, but BBAD is showing him all ALONE in the HOH room, relegated to listening to music!!!

David said...

BBAD is on JC alone in the HOH with nothing to do. lol If this is the comic comp then it could go the whole 3 hours BBAD is on. That is a crime I tell you. They need to be drawn and quartered if this is what they are going to show for 3 hours.

Usually they show repeats of the CBS BB show from the past week if they think it will be over an hour, so this comp might not go that much longer. But only they know, so.......

Sharon N said...

David,

It makes me wonder just how much JC has "fallen from favor" with BB... with his general brattiness and constant singing. Even when they tell him to stop, he doesn't.

Punishment? Or is it the type of comp that they want to make sure he won't give hints to 'certain' players.

monty924 said...

JC has definitely fallen out of favor with the producers for his antics... evidenced by them giving the HGs more alcohol in one week than they gave them all summer and I'm sure production just sat back and laughed at how P'd off JC was. As far as the comp, it was already scheduled and JC didn't get picked to play. Funny, but it's not deliberate.

Still up but not sure I will be when this thing ends. Thanks Jackie for giving us a post to talk on through this. Gonna be a long night.

monty924 said...

Pop should show BBAD viewers what we have to see on the feeds during comps :))

monty924 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb said...

It's 10:30 here on the West Coast and BBAD (I get the East Coast channel) is still only focusing on JC.

monty924 said...

Barb, JC is alone in the HOH bedroom while the comp is taking place. I can't believe I'm still up, lol.

Sharon N said...

Yup, JC wasn't picked to play, but everyone thought he would be hosting the comp. Which is why I thought maybe it was BB doling out some form of punishment.
Or Maybe an individual type of comp that a HG couldn't have hosted anyway.
More than likely, option 2... with a guest host.
Either way, he's not a happy HOH camper!! LOL

monty924 said...

JC came out of DR earlier today saying the they would need to wait for the Ding Dong (door bell) so it is a guest host, I think. Or it's the comics or morph comp. Those never have a a HG host. Still can't believe I'm still up, lol. Think I'm out of here now. Zzzzzzzz

Sharon N said...

LOL Monty...I'm comfy in bed, reading a book on my tablet....flipping over here and checking in with Jokers now and then to see hope It's going.

cctru said...

I just turned on BBAD and I couldn't figure out what was going on - thankfully I remember Jackie said JC was the only one not participating in the Veto comp. Pretty boring TV though.

Glenn Allen said...

Kaycee wins her 3rd Veto in a row. Tyler might be reconsidering taking Kaycee to final 2!

Sharon N said...

Carol, BBAD had JC in the HOH room while the Comics comp was played.
After a while, BBAD switched to reruns.

Jaycee is turning into quite the comp beast....looking more and more like Tyler will have a hard time evicting her!!

Glenn Allen said...

It sounds like Kaycee's time was 2 minutes. That would be the record.

Petals said...

Sharon - I did see Deadpool 1 after hearing how witty it is, and I did laugh. But that was a stretch for me.
Thanks, Monty! It's on my list. I did Deliverance & Best Friends (one of my top 30) yesterday.

Sharon N said...

I understand the irritation of those who've paid for All-Access, but.... what we saw on BBAD really wasn't worth the eye strain.
--JC with headphones on, staring into space.
--JC sleeping with his back to the cameras.
--Nobody with JC, so no talking... couldn't even hear the music.
--Then switched to reruns.
IMO, a total waste to even show that on BBAD.

Anonymous said...

So grossed out by Haleigh chewing on her nails, day after day... disguating