Thursday, December 21, 2023

Big Brother Reindeer Games - Ep. 6 Finale Blog Party

 

                                                                                      CBS

While I won't be live blogging the show as intensely as I usually do, I will pop in now and then with a screen shot or comment as well as keeping up with major events. I do hear there's a party going on in the comments section. I hope to see you there! I will fill you in with major things like who wins the comps, who gets the boot, etc. 

Since we have no pool, I'm just keeping track here who gets the boot and what they win on the way out --

Cody Calafiore (BB16 and BB22) Eliminated 2nd/won a fruitcake.
Nicole Franzel (BB16BB18 and BB22
Frankie Grande (BB16)
Taylor Hale (BB24)
Cameron Hardin (BB25) Eliminated 1st/won year subscription jelly.
Brittany Haynes (BB12 and BB14) Eliminated 5th/won men's Christmas underwear and socks.
Josh Martinez (BB19) Eliminated 4th/won ugly Christmas sweater
Xavier Prather (BB23)
Danielle Reyes (BB3 and BB7) Eliminated 3rd/won $5,000

Remaining to play the actual Reindeer Games, we have Nicole, Frankie, Taylor and Xavier. I wouldn't mind it if Frankie is the first boot of the night. Heh.

We get a Previously On. We're working on getting to the four who will compete tonight.

Tiffany remains the Elf in Charge tonight. Two head-to-head semifinal matchups. One final Naughty or Nice tonight. One of the paintings on the wall is a forgery put there by art thieves. Xavier thinks he has it ... and he does!

Xavier will get to make the bracket for the tournament. Decide with whom he wants to go head-to-head and that person starts 30 seconds after him.

He picks Nicole. Frankie and Taylor will do battle in the next part. The winners of the two will battle for the three.

Semi-Finals -- Nutcrackers are broken, need to be fixed. Must attach all 28 gears to their nutcrackers, first to fix and use, advances. Nicole has the 30 second disadvantage.


NICOLE WINS!

Xavier gets the boot. What? No gift going out?

Semi-Finals Part 2- Taylor versus Frankie. Elves are causing mayhem in the North Pole and must be apprehended. Five guilty elves. Knock down five guilty elves. First one done right wins.


TAYLOR WINS!

It will be Taylor versus Nicole at the end.

All of those previously eliminated come in. It's time for the Reindeer Game Final. They are all shocked that Frankie and Xavier got the boot. 

Final Reindeer Game - Acquire magical mistletoe, ancient antlers, sacred snowflake. That will fuel Santa's sleigh and save Christmas.

Taylor gets the mistletoe first.

Taylor has moved on to snowflakes

More evenly matched in snowflakes

NICOLE WINS THE BB REINDEER GAMES!    



93 comments:

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Everyone who follows!

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie and Glenn.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Penny!

Jackie S. said...

Hey, guys!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie. Merry Christmas everyone!

monty924 said...

Hi Jackie, Glenn, Penny and all who follow...

I have more mulled wine over at the bar and Buckeyes

SueGee said...

Hi to all! I remembered!! Not sure who I want to win at this point, but I do know who I would like to just go away - Frankie!!

Squeegee

Glenn Allen said...

Xavier spots the fake painting. Xavier gets to set the Bracket and gets a 30 second advantage.

monty924 said...

I bet Xavier picks Nicole!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Sue Gee.

monty924 said...

Hey Squeegee

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Monty.

monty924 said...

That was a no brainer

Michelle said...

Hi Everyone.
Better late than not at all.

tbc said...

Hi all!

monty924 said...

Nicole was no competition slouch in her regular seasons

monty924 said...

H'lo Michelle and tbc

Glenn Allen said...

Xavier picked Nicole and Xavier gets a 30 seconds advantage.

Michelle said...

Wow, that is a lot of Christmas decorations.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Michelle and TBC.

monty924 said...

Come on, Nicole!!

Michelle said...

Since this is the only episode I’ve seen, is the first place prize the$100,000 Xavier mentioned?

Glenn Allen said...

Nicole is testing the Gears as she places them/

Glenn Allen said...

Nicole Beats Xavier.

monty924 said...

She did it!!!

Nickelpeed said...

Michelle, yes~~

YES! NICOLE~~

tbc said...

Wow! That 30 seconds didn’t help him

Sharon N said...

Good evening all. :)

Glenn Allen said...

I loved the Nicole victory Dance.

Michelle said...

Thanks Penny.

SueGee said...

I had to have some tests run this afternoon and I already have the results (as if I could understand it all!!) Gives me a bigger headache that I already had. Think I need to cook some dinner. Hope to be back shortly.

If I'm not back quickly - I want to make sure to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Looks like Survivor will be back early February - so see you then!!

SueGee

Sharon N said...

Love it when a plan doesn't come together! :D

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Sharon.

Ed in Ohio said...

Hello Everybody!

Glenn Allen said...

Sue Gee praying you feel better soon.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Ed.

Sharon N said...

Britney had trouble knocking down the blocks last night, but she still came close to beating Xavier. Little blonde women... who'da thunk it! lol

Jackie S. said...

Yes, Michelle ... 100,000 is the prize for the season.

Sharon N said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you too SueGee. :)

monty924 said...

Hey Sharon and Ed

Sharon N said...

Maybe Santa didn't give Xavier a gift for being naughty? lol

Michelle said...

Sue, I hope your tests results are good. My care team usually doesn’t release bad results until they call the patient. So when I see my results in My Chart, I know the results are good. I usually don’t understand what the results say either.

Ed in Ohio said...

Hi Monty, Thought I'd check out the finale.

monty924 said...

Yay, Taylor!! GIRL POWER

monty924 said...

It's great so far, Ed! Frankie and Xavier got knocked out so I'm happy, LOL

Glenn Allen said...

Frankie missed his Target and Taylor wins

Michelle said...

Ed, tonight’s episode is my first also. I like the final two women.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Ed!

Sharon N said...

Does the ol' heart good... comp beasts out and GIRLS for the WIN!!!

SueGee said...

GIRL POWER!!

monty924 said...

Same here, SueGee. I hope you test results are okay and if you don't make it back have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! 🎄☃️🎅🏼❄️🎉

Ed in Ohio said...

Xavier might of had a better chance at the second challenge, Congrats to Nicole for pulling it off.

Ed in Ohio said...

Hope all is well SueGee!

Sharon N said...

I thought for sure #1 Frankie or #2 Xavier would win the whole thing.

SueGee said...

Michelle - Kaiser releases all the tests now as soon as they are reviewed. I will have to look at the comparison with the test I took in Jan '21 and wait for my Dr to give me her view. Might have to wait for that as we push into the holiday weekend.

monty924 said...

Hahaha, Cody. Your boy got beat!

SueGee said...

I really thought the fix was in with Frankie making it this far.

Nickelpeed said...

SueGee, sending prayers for your tests. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Brent McKee said...

That voice sounds familiar. Does that mean that Santa Claus has a side hust as the Voice of Big Brother?

SueGee said...

Did I read somewhere that this show was filmed over a weekend?

Nickelpeed said...

I'm not sure who I want to win.

monty924 said...

Nicole did this in a BOB during BB16. They had to build a wedding cake and stand on top of it. I think she and Christine won it.

Glenn Allen said...

Taylor takes the lead.

Brent McKee said...

Leaning like a drunk uncle at Christmas.?! Love it.

monty924 said...

SueGee, Jordan said two days in her and Jeff's podcast.

Glenn Allen said...

Nicole gets the Mistle Toe.

Sharon N said...

SueGee, you're right about Kaiser releasing results.
My #2 daughter's family has Kaiser. After any testing, she checks their files and results are usually "in" within 1-2 hours. Sometimes she doesn't understand the medical terminology, but "google is her friend." lol

monty924 said...

Penny, I'll be happy with either one. 😁

Ed in Ohio said...

LOL Nicole

Michelle said...

What was the reason for the safety harness if it didn’t keep Nicole from falling backwards on the pointed puzzle pieces.

Ed in Ohio said...

Good point Michelle

Glenn Allen said...

Nicole and Taylor are on their 3rd Bag.

Sharon N said...

Nicole better hustle...

Nickelpeed said...

Yay Nicole!

monty924 said...

WAy to go, Nicole!! 🎉🎉🎉

tbc said...

Don’t mess with BB legends
That voice though…

Ed in Ohio said...

No give up in Nicole!!

Nickelpeed said...

Merry Christmas for those who celebrate.

Thank you, Jackie.

monty924 said...

Merry Christmas everyone and the happies of New Years!! 🎅🏼❄️🎄☃️🎉

Ed in Ohio said...

That challenge would drive me nuts

Sharon N said...

YAY Nicole!!

Am I recalling right?
Hasn't Nicole been evicted in BB and won the comp to reenter the house?

SueGee said...

Congrats

Michelle said...

Joy to all. Farewell til Survivor in February. Thank you Jackie.
Sue, best wishes for good test results

monty924 said...

Yes, Sharon. She came back in S16. She beat Hayden Zack and Jocasta

Glenn Allen said...

Nicole won the Reinder Games. What a great comeback by her.

Sharon N said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
See you again when Jackie has another game blog going! February?

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

Ed in Ohio said...

Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone!!

Sharon N said...

Thanks Monty... I thought so, but didn't remember who the other people were.
You have such a good memory!!

Sharon N said...

Thank you again Jackie!
See you all in February.

Judi Sweeney said...

Dang got in here late… Sorry I missed all of you! Thanks Jackie!!!

Judi Sweeney said...

Merry Christmas everyone! See you all next time!

chrob61 said...

That was a nice fun 2 week treat! Merry Christmas to all!