Sunday, January 15, 2006

Heavy Duty FOX TV Week!

Whoa, we're talking some heavy season premieres this week!

Tonight at 8 PM ET/PT in most viewing areas, it's the 2 hour start of the 4 hour season premiere of '24' on FOX. Tomorrow night has the same airing times.

FOX also has the premiere of this season's 'American Idol' on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at 8 PM ET/PT.

On Wednesday at 9 PM ET/PT, FOX has the debut of 'Skating With Celebrities' -- a show I'd actually rather watch than 'Dancing With Celebrities'. Alas, it's up against LOST. I may or may not tape it. But, LOST wins the slot for me!

I will be writing a few more entries for sure today. I was interrupted in my entries last night by this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I missed '24' tonight!
When can I see tonight's episode again?