Thursday, February 02, 2006

Tonight's 'Survivor: Panama - Exile Island' Blogging Schedule

I know I have lots of folks reading here from the West Coast who love East Coast show night spoilers. Alas, Blogger's various feeds aren't as instant as the AOL Alerts are for AOL Members.

My plan of action for blogging tonight's show which starts at 8 PM ET and runs for a mere hour (grr) is:
Major occurrences, I throw in a quick entry. These would be things like someone gets killed :::grin::: (okay, that probably won't happen), someone gets sent to Exile Island, wins Immunity or Rewards and then the boot at 9 PM ET. Later on tonight, well after the show, I'll sit and write up a more comprehensive review. If you come aboard the blog and feel the boot entry should be there, sometimes hitting the Archive for this month on the sidebar will bring up recently posted entries. I'll also be updating my
Jackie's Survivor Blog/Web Links Reference as I post the entries, so you could check there.

Survivor Fans READY? :-)

No comments: