Sunday, October 01, 2006

'Amazing Race 10' - Tonight's Blogging Schedule


The start of tonight's The Amazing Race 10 episode has been delayed by football.

I don't like football.

I don't like delays of shows I enjoy due to football.

You don't even want me to go there!

60 Minutes started at a bit after 7:30 PM here in the NYC area, so TAR should start a bit after 8:30 PM. As usual, I'll post important show-changing stuff here on the blog as it airs in East Coast time. Later tonight, I'll post a review/recap of the episode.

To get to the latest blog entry, it may be necessary to refresh the main blog page or hit the link for October in the Archives links on the right sidebar of the main blog page.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I call it Geriatric Minutes and I am stuck watching about bum fighting. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR 8:21 and no AR

Anonymous said...

Football is evil! The delay is allowing me to get into Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and I'll have to miss the reveal!!

Bleh to CBS!!

Anonymous said...

I am taping Ex Makeover and Desperate HW....and now W/O a Trace will be late too!!! They better not start in progress. Talk about terrorism...football needs to end or cut to the shows.... let the men listen on the radio LOL

Anonymous said...

Were the blonds both selling flowers? It looked like it to me. That's not a good thing since it was a Roadblock. Hmmmm....

Anonymous said...

Yes to the football timing. I have DVR and it is more difficult to go with the changes in schedule than when I used a VCR. I always record the entire 3 hour block of CBS on Sunday and so added 30 minute before end of recording. That means, if all goes well, I will conclude one by beginning to watch the next show. Complicated? Sunday night TV recording should be a roadblock.
Thanks Jackie, Mary

Anonymous said...

Who was eliminated? Football, smootball!!!!

Anonymous said...

There are many football-loving women; I'm one of them. I just set my VCR to tape later if CBS has two games (actually, I'm probably watching the game anyway).

Unknown said...

Well said, all, about Sunday football ruining that night's prime time television. Why not just either simply have Sunday prime time television be nothing but re-runs, or have new episodes on Sunday night be replayed on Saturday night (I notice there are quite a number of repeats on that dead night of television anyway). The confusion in trying to record shows that have been delayed for any number of various time frames MUST hurt the ratings of those shows, I would think. I was especially not happy to have missed recording (on my dvr) the last half of Cold Case, the 100th episode. Did anyone happen to catch that episode where they could tell me who the killer was? Thanks.