Thursday, February 08, 2007

Tonight's 'Survivor 14: Fiji' Premiere Blogging Schedule

Yes! In just a few minutes here on the East Coast, I'll be watching the premiere of Survivor 14: Fiji. It's only an hour tonight, so I'll be posting an East Coast Spoiler for the boot at approximately 9 PM ET. If you don't wish to know, please take measures to cover your eyes... or something.

Later this evening, I'll post a full review/recap on the show. It probably won't be up before 11 PM at the earliest as I want to catch C.S.I. - that looks like a good one tonight! But, please stop on back!

Survivors ready?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not know wish I am more excited for Survivor or Grissom's back!!!

Anonymous said...

WHICH

Sydney said...

I tivo's Ugly Betty and we watched Survivorof course! I am rooting for the many from Borneo!

Anonymous said...

I love CSI. tonights was intense and its good to have grissom back.
one thing bugs me about the show (and others like it). Whenever the enter a crime scene that has no lights they live the lights off and work in the dark! why? drives me batty lol

Anonymous said...

Annie... this always bugs me too... they do this in a lot of shows that have cops going in to check the place out. If there was a bad guy in the house, don't you think the flashlights would tell them where to shoot first. I guess it's to keep the viewers on edge as to what they might encounter, but it really does get on my nerves. OH... I guess they've accomplished what they set out to...make me nervous.

Anonymous said...

I am very tired of one side, rigged survivor....guess I am the only one...