Saturday, March 17, 2007

TV Newsy Bits - Saturday, March 17, 2007

Jackie's TV Newsy Bits Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! While years ago I would be skiing the green-tinted slopes at Kelly's Irish Alps in the Berkshires, now I'm just slogging through 6 inches of ice pellets to get to the store.

Here are the TV Newsy Bits I found out on the Internet as I huddle with my computer for warmth:

  • Celebrity Spider has a sneak peak into the route for Sunday's Amazing Race episode.
  • The latest fired Apprentice, Surya, sounds off in this TVGuide.com article.
  • Survivor Richard Hatch isn't surviving his prison time all that well according to this article.
  • For those who love Dancing With the Stars, AOL has a new feature page for the show. You don't have to be an AOL member to access it and it should have all the show information you'll ever need!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin go Bragh to you, Jackie. Wondered where you have been. Tons of snow here and now it is blowing (central PA). Wow we need Sunday, what a boring Fri and Sat for TV. Repeats of repeats!!!!
Stay warm.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to watch Ad Persuasion on TVtropolis, Project Catwalk (the UK's Project Runway) on Slice, and the Hockeyville segment on Hockey Night in Canada tonight. Oh, and SNL too! Busy night! :)

Anonymous said...

Boo on basketball....I'm all for sports only on cable sports shows,but then,I guess that's unfair to the people without cable. But every night....geesh!!

Nothing caught my interest tonight,so it was a Netflix and DVD night. Watched "Jersey Girl" and I don't care how the critics panned it,I thought it was a cute film. I got teary a few times,I have to admit.And then,I had not watched "Open Season" which I had bought last month sometime,so watched that. Sorry I bought it now,should have just rented it,but it had it's moments. Now off to Pogo to play Qwerty until I get sleepy. I HATE all the reruns,thank God for TAR tomorrow night....hope it's Charla/Mirna's turn to go home....LOL.